Which Footballer are you?

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
brabham

Which Footballer are you?

Post by brabham »

Take the short quiz
and find out.

You are
Gabriel Batistuta 8)

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

I've always admired Batigol! :D
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

me

You are
David Seaman

You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.

oh well.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Bustingfreestyle

Post by Bustingfreestyle »

me

You are
Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back

Sounds just about right :lol:
The Way Is Shut, Now You Must DIE .....
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.
ouch !!!
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Me:

Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.
Garret

Post by Garret »

You are
Gabriel Batistuta
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Me:

You are
David Seaman

You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

David Seaman

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Jedi_NAG_Bully

Post by Jedi_NAG_Bully »

You are
Roy Keane

You're fit, you're strong and you're out of control. You're happy to pile in with fists, boots, head etc. with devastating results. Refs think you're clinically insane. As does Mick McCarthy. And they're probably right.
Jedi_NAG_Bully

Post by Jedi_NAG_Bully »

brilliant quiz there brabham, my favourite question was a fan hurls abuse at you what do you do....a cantona...ROTFLMAO...
brabham

Post by brabham »

hehe yeah I thought it was quite funny. Glad you all enjoyed it. :D
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

You are
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.
What, i don't want to be Batistuta, they need more players in that quizzes outcome, seems like everyone here is the perfect footballer:P

Anyway i would so much rather be some like Ronaldinho, Aimar or even Véron, you know Midfield playmaker with partial presence who considers every game as another day in the office! Lekker quiz Brabs, only found it now!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Yeah also only checked it now, awesome quiz, brab! Well mine is :

You are
Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

I'm not an Arsenal supporter, but ol' Freddie's cool and really good soccer player, oops I mean footballer. I reckon he should have left the hair the way he used to have it, that was so cool! The red tint and alles.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams