RiD1's First attempt at lego Movies! 56K Warning!

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
Rid1

Post by Rid1 »

Great Idea Sans...Pity I cannot get a 1.10MB file hosted, So i think I'll split it into two separate gifs! Uploading only on sunday! when i return to work!
Rid1

Post by Rid1 »

I have managed to send this clip via GMAIL to 2 PCF members, I will have a mailing list for all future lego clips, If you wish to be part of the list, either mailme at rid123@gmail.com, Leave your adress here, or PM it to me! For some reason, GMAIL took two days to send the 1.10MB file out! Fututre clips will possibly be in .wmv format, I have converted the 1.10MB clip to a medium quality 373KB file with Windows Movie Maker!

Get the latest clip at my website, simply by clicking on my sig!
Rid1

Re:

Post by Rid1 »

Rid1 wrote: 29 Aug 2005, 13:13 I have managed to send this clip via GMAIL to 2 PCF members, I will have a mailing list for all future lego clips, If you wish to be part of the list, either mailme at rid123@gmail.com, Leave your adress here, or PM it to me! For some reason, GMAIL took two days to send the 1.10MB file out! Fututre clips will possibly be in .wmv format, I have converted the 1.10MB clip to a medium quality 373KB file with Windows Movie Maker!

Get the latest clip at my website, simply by clicking on my sig!
LOL, my website...I miss that