The threat that is Julius Malema

A place to talk about more serious topics such as politics, society and current events.
Forum rules
Please read the discussion section rules before posting in here. By posting in this section, you acknowledge to have read and understood them, and agree to abide by them at all times.

Of course, the global forum rules apply here too.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
RiaX

Re: The threat that is Julius Malema

Post by RiaX »

Lol this man is a pathetic joke. What is more disturbing is that the majority are beginning to see his twisted perspective. I'm getting tired of this BEE nonsense and apparentely if you question it you are racist, what bs.

It's because of this retarded quota system our level of professional skill has dropped so significantly in the past years, take medicine for example ever since the bee and affirmative action came into the play south Africa's medical fields have gone downhill and this country was one of the best in the world for medical treatment. Now the idea is simple just simply take the person with the brains and caliber to do the job. Half these idiots that get in medical school on quota simply do not have the brain power to be a medical officer (trust me I work with them I know)

It's unfair to favor a certain population because of the color of their skin, people should be taken and hired according to their level of skill nothing more nothing less. Yes the apartheid government was unfair blah blah but they took care of their essential facilities this new generation government has no idea what it's doing and it can seen through the likes of men like Malema. You don't correct injustice by performing the same injustice under a new name and that is exactly what BEE is. The students that are finishing school and applying to universities are too young to know the horrors of apartheid but yet they are forced to pay for their fathers sins so to speak.

This mentality is also going to far, and people are beginning to used this to their advantage for personal gain, the biggest example is to look at the university strike at UKZN campus where they vandalized the buildings set fire to tables and chairs because the university fees were going up. One must understand if you can't afford tough luck the university doesn't owe you jack. I can't afford a Ferrari I don't sit outside the investment cars dealerships and start burning things

A sheer disgrace and dishonorig the men that fought for their freedom and equality and it's done under the guise of justice .... Sad if the attitude doesn't change the there is no hope left for south Africa and we will become one of those divided African countries with power hungry greedy government that's permanently at civil war
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Don't like it?

As a medical professional you could go anywhere in the world and ply your trade. What's holding you back?
RiaX

Post by RiaX »

jamin_za wrote:Don't like it?

As a medical professional you could go anywhere in the world and ply your trade. What's holding you back?

It's not that simple to just pack up and leave the exams to enter another country and practice are extremely difficult and expensive to take, plus I'm still very young.

That aside I will not run from my country because of poor politics and projected ideals, if the situation becomes extreme then I will leave but only if the situation is hopeless. Besides I like the weather here
RiaX

Post by RiaX »

I will move if the NIH comes in effect I'm currently working in the pilot site hospital and I tell you it's a disaster the systems they are planing it will basically leave you without medical care, the whole medical system is going to collapse
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Aright... back to Malema.
Was waiting for the hearing dust to settle a bit.

Do you guys think Malema's time in the political landscape is over?
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

Not sure . He does not look like one to give up, maybe he will go and form an opposition party so that it will divide the ANC vote(which could be a good thing)
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

That's a hopeful scenario, but for one I can guarantee he'll continue to be a blundering idiot.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

Hman wrote:That's a hopeful scenario, but for one I can guarantee he'll continue to be a blundering idiot.
So he will still provide us with some comedy
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

And pain in the southern rear regions.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I think we may be in for some more fireworks. The ANCYL is not recognising the ANC's ruling that Malema must stand down as leader. This could get messy.
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

The threat that is Julius Malema

Post by Monty »

RiaX wrote:It's because of this retarded quota system our level of professional skill has dropped so significantly in the past years, take medicine for example ever since the bee and affirmative action came into the play south Africa's medical fields have gone downhill and this country was one of the best in the world for medical treatment. Now the idea is simple just simply take the person with the brains and caliber to do the job. Half these idiots that get in medical school on quota simply do not have the brain power to be a medical officer (trust me I work with them I know)
Medicine is a poor example. Sure, the varsities are letting sub standard people in (of every race), but the biggest problem is that the HPCSA and the government are not looking after the South African doctors. We get paid peanuts and are expected to save the world whilst everyone is against us. Frivolous litigations and ridiculous complaints get fielded instead of being tossed out like the junk they are. Getting paid, even in private, is often akin to getting water from stones. Patients are unpleasant to deal with, often trying to treat the healthcare professions looking after them like minions whose only purpose in life is to look after the patient.

Those conditions sound pretty unpleasant to work in right?

So the average reasonably intelligent doctor does the smart thing and leaves for greener pastures (yes, we're still treated badly overseas, but the pay and working conditions are better), leaving the people (of all races) who do not have the skills or knowledge here.

The tl;dr is:
Every med school class has idiots (of every race). These idiots are just more prominent because the smart people (of every race) are leaving.
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
RiaX

Post by RiaX »

Totally agree but it's not just doctors even pharmacists nurses OTs are getting pushed into a corner. They have already ruined pharmacy practice and now that the pharmacists have left the country is in a crisis looking for pharmacists to work in the hospitals it's only a matter of time before the doctors jump ship.

The NHI will not help this cause
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

Whats the story again? In his left side there is nothing right and in the right side there is nothing left?
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

And the saga continues

The article in the Sunday Times re the audit performed by PriceWaterhouseCoopers says it all.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

Awww. I was hoping something like child slave labour found in his weed garden above his tik lab.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Nothing that exciting.