The eX-Files

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
capanno

The eX-Files

Post by capanno »

Hi guys

Im working on a web series with a couple of friends. We are currently busy with production of the pilot episode. I have the job of cinematographer and camera operator, but I also do some of the producing and editing.

We have a trailer:

He spent his life searching for answers to conspiracies, to find the truth in what he perceived as lies. In retrospect it seems like a bad career option. Now out of work and tired, Moulder must find his feet again, and search for the truth... somewhere else. Too bad mysteries, conspiracies and paranormal stuff just keep coming his way; its something you can't get pills for.
If you want to, please join our page, and help us spread the word during the build up to the pilot. Any feedback will be appreciated!
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Re: The eX-Files

Post by THE_STIG »

Very good, looks awesome :D

I will join your page
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Corrie, I want in!
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
capanno

Post by capanno »

The whole thing started when a bunch of people told Christo (Moulder) that he looks like David Duchovney. He developed the concept with a friend, and I joined soon after that. The rest of the cast and crew was assembled from friends and acquaintances. The actress who plays Scully acted in Egoli, Villa Rosa and recently in Getroud met rugby.

The writer is currently working on the script for episode 2, and its pretty ridiculously absurd and funny.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I lol'd when the shadow fist punched punched the shadow dog.

For that, you have my sword!
capanno

Post by capanno »

Bumpage for the monday morning!
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

why all the dots prom ?
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

He wants his posts deleted so he can get rid of all the evedince that he was ever here :roll:

I'll go have a look at the trailer when I get home capanno might be interesting
"I hear voices in my head but they are my own this time"
"Except for a battle lost, there is nothing so terrible as a battle won."
"Sanity is for the weak!!"
capanno

Post by capanno »

For those who are interested, we have 2 behind the scenes videos on our youtube channel and facebook page. Whadup!
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

On my way
capanno

Post by capanno »

Hi everyone! It almost turned into a running gag, but we finally got around to finishing the pilot. Spare time project time management ftl.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-eX-Fi ... 1206569378

Its very dry. Very very dry.
capanno

Post by capanno »

Full episode now available! Please view and tell us what you think. Warning: Not Safe for Brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgo835FLFd8
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Tee hee very good work. Love the cut scenes.
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

:lol: :notworthy:
"I hear voices in my head but they are my own this time"
"Except for a battle lost, there is nothing so terrible as a battle won."
"Sanity is for the weak!!"
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

:lol: That was great!
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk