Things that don't make sense...

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Azgard
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Azgard »

Rayne wrote:Azgard, your a mod, maybe you should put in a word here. I tried to end this matter in my 2 posts prior yet this oke still persists.
GrimStoner just relax please and leave it. Before it gets out of hand.

Anyway, I've gotta get to bed now, have to wake up early to disconnect :(

Thanks again for all the help everyone :) If you have any more ideas on the subject just post here or PM me and I'll come check back tomorrow.
GrimStoner

Post by GrimStoner »

Sorry to be riddly... Song was meant for Azgard and his situation. No reference to you mate
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Phillmore - The Fishy song

Sometimes I wonder
If I'll ever find her
The one that God's chosen for meeeeee

But what if I find her
And she doesn't like me
I guess that disproves destinyyyyy

But I should know better
The sea is much wetter
With plenty of fishies to seeee (for you and me)

And I know my Father
Has scoped out the water
And picked out a fishy for me

etc, yada yada, yackity schmackity
Well f..k me. Now I feel like a dumba.s! :oops:

Thought that was a rude remark towards me GrimStoner. Sorry man. I was busy reading about V:TM:Bloodlines over & ign.com whilst busy writing. You okes seem to have slipped in a few post before I did mine.

I now saw it was a good gesture towards Azgard. Jeeeeeeeeeez. :idea:

So, so sorry. :oops:
GrimStoner

Post by GrimStoner »

Excuse my ignorance...

What is V:TM:Bloodlines?
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Excuse my ignorance...

What is V:TM:Bloodlines?
Vampire : The Masquerade : Bloodlines

The 2nd game developed on Source technology. Said to do to the RPG market what HL2 is expected to do to the FPS's.
jee

Post by jee »

Friggs wrote:Well, you Find her, F%&% her and Forget her.... Ooooh i'm going to get nailed by the ladies for this one!
But in my defence, chicks use it too!!!!
tsk tsk tks....boys will stay boys will they not? :twisted: Makes me wonder if one should not have a school where you can learn these things and have willing participants of both sexes to teach the innocent about life the universe and off course 42. Just on a more serious note... you know that everytime you make love to someone you share a piece of your soul. Have you noticed how many soul-less people there are around?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
SybAGreY

Post by SybAGreY »

jee wrote:
Friggs wrote:Makes me wonder if one should not have a school where you can learn these things and have willing participants of both sexes.........
Right up to that point, it was sounding like a good idea.
Av & Sig compliments of, well, me!!!
stewy_w

Post by stewy_w »

the Cell C BillBoard on Sir Lowry next to the GoodHope Centre(cape town). u know the one that used to advertize Cape Argus.
why is it upside down?
Running Vista is like being in a candy store that only sells black liquorice at exorbitant prices. Oh, and you\'re only allowed to eat the candy in the store.
KristyLKM

Post by KristyLKM »

because it's telling u to tell someone - u know 'have u seen the new Cell C ad - it's upside down' ..... it's their ad campaign at the moment
A maiden of the Order
Yuna

Post by Yuna »

Its a marketing strategy of theirs to draw attention and as you can see it works. The whole point is to make it seem diffrent from all the others out there :D
stewy_w

Post by stewy_w »

:satisfied:
now I get it
Running Vista is like being in a candy store that only sells black liquorice at exorbitant prices. Oh, and you\'re only allowed to eat the candy in the store.