What IT courses should I go for?

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

What IT courses should I go for?

Post by KALSTER »

I just had a look at IT Maniax and they have a bunch of courses with full certification available at very affordable prices. But what should I go for first? I was thinking A+, followed by Networking, Server, Security and Project+, but there is a huge list of courses to follow. Was looking at Customer Service Representative as well. Was looking at acquiring skills that would allow me to go into business for myself as well as make me hire material if I decide to follow a fairly well earning career at a company.

Advice?

This time I am DEFINITELY going to do it. No screwing around any more.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
RuadRauFlessa

Re: What IT courses should I go for?

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Please search before opening a new thread. There are like 30 threads already relating to the relevance and/or requesting suggestions and comments about what to do and what not to do. Please have a look at the search functionality on the site or else... let me do it for you... ples necro this thread instead of creating your own.

http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic. ... n#p1214442

thread is now locked
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932