Lucid Dreaming

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Molean

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Post by Molean »

Woo I love dreaming and normally have extremely vivid dreams almost every night...the places I have been and the things I have seen and done...amazing! Really wish there was a dream recorder, I would buy one in an instant! Well if I could afford one that is...hehe...
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Molean wrote:Woo I love dreaming and normally have extremely vivid dreams almost every night...the places I have been and the things I have seen and done...amazing! Really wish there was a dream recorder, I would buy one in an instant! Well if I could afford one that is...hehe...
Playboy mansion dreams FTW.
Alternatively, just go buy some pron?
Molean

Post by Molean »

Sojourn wrote:
Molean wrote:Woo I love dreaming and normally have extremely vivid dreams almost every night...the places I have been and the things I have seen and done...amazing! Really wish there was a dream recorder, I would buy one in an instant! Well if I could afford one that is...hehe...
Playboy mansion dreams FTW.
Alternatively, just go buy some pron?
Hahaha, no, more along the lines of visiting places not of this earth or being/doing some sort-of extraordinary activities...even having a good 'ol nightmare...the ultimate horror movie, where you are the lead...I love how they feel so real, I feel sometimes depending on what dream I have, it even effects my mood the next day...strange...
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Dreams can really affect your moods
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

Has anyone tried Calea zacatechichi yet? Its seems to be a dream inducer, and may be relevant to your interests. I'm looking for some to plant in my garden.