Give Moses his Avatar Rights Back. Vote Now!!!

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

So Fallen_angel is a virgin....Muhahahahahahaha. Neway why is everyone getting so uptight here, sure 1gor and moses to a certain extent have been challenging authority sometime as well as flaming IMHO, but i believe they have cooled down, and are becoming gr8 members of the community. So lets all of us give em a chance, and let em become a bigger part of this com, they seem to have it in em'

As i recall many members, some more than others, have been in quite a few flame wars themselves and have had run in's with authority, yet they are rockin' members of our community NOW. SO.....
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

Thanks Fishzn, I appreciate what you have said. I don't go looking ofr trouble and I sometimes find that people misinterpret others on the forums as it is sometimes very difficult to convey the exact tone, attitude and emotion that one wishes to convey simply through a typed message. I have to admit that sometimes it is amusing to cause a little stir but that is not my intention for being a member on these forums. I respect everyone here and enjoy having discussions with the other members and helping guys out.

Thanks again.

Peace.
"He's got a big gold ring which says Jesus Saves
and it's dented from the punch thrown at work that day"
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

I agree on peace. Enough is enough, give the man his Avatar back.
Asbestos

Post by Asbestos »

Moses wrote:
Graham1 wrote:Sure he should have it back but...
Why didn't he just remove it when he was asked to?
Give him another week and then let him have an avi again.
I am connected 24/7 so while it looks like I am mostly logged on the forums, I am often in fact not... The first time I tried to change it my rights had already been taken away... :( :( :( :huh:
If this is true then maybe Camerson should reconsider his Avatar ban.

But seriously Moses, you knew when you did it that you were playing with fire. ;)
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Sure 1gor, its what i felt the situation was and what you have said seems to have concreted what i have said, you have explained full well what has happened and ppl should forget about this and move on from here.

So ppl 1gor has cleared up everything and what better way to say it than with the word "Peace"

Peace Dude

p.s. Moses i'm sure if you Pm cammy, things will get sorted out!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
SoulErazor

Post by SoulErazor »

OK, so mayB this has gone on for long enough, a simple "innocent" thread (mayB) & it degrades down into an absolute flame war, remember threads are for expressing Ur own opinion regardless of what that might be, of course it would be nice if everyone could remain civil but remember anyone can get a little heated. I would say look at this have a laugh & say yea or nay as you please, what happens here probably won't influence a decision & Moses' avatar right will be given back, why try a general stand of everyone having no avatar who supports giving Moses' avatar rights back I mean after all life is too short to get all worked up over something as minor as this I mean it's not like his posting rights were taken away or something...
In The Name Of God,Impure Souls Of The Living Dead Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation,Amen
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

This is now becoming boring, I think that those who have had something to say or have voted, have done so. I do not think that this thread is serving a purpose any longer. I will have another look in the morning and make a decision whether to close it or not. Moses's avi will be restored, it is a matter of time!
As to proaTt and his comment regarding Fallen's avi, your imagination is running wild!
Dakes

Post by Dakes »

Allow him an avatar, as long as it's not the one of Moses with the sunglasses again.
Brother Hiram, wish you were here!
Thanks Disruptor!
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

My opinion for what it's worth...

1GOR the best way this should have been handled would have been to PM Cameron and discuss the matter with him. There's nothing wrong with asking people's opinion but don't jump on them if you disagree. The problem with starting a thread like this is that a lot of people who weren't even aware that there was a problem will jump in and speak of things they know very little about. The other problem is that you and Moses have enstranged yourselves from the rest of the guys by your actions during the last few weeks. So you can't really be supprised if noone shows any empathy towards your cause.

You create the impression (with me at least) that most of what you post is a challenge to the rest of us to disagree. It is admirable to have strong feelings about the things you believe in. It is folly to expect everybody to agree with you.

One last thing. Remember that no one here is stupid (well maybe the sheep). A lot of the times I actually smile at the transparacy of your posts. This is actually sad because if you channeled your energy into more positive posts I think you can actually contribute a lot to this forum.

Let's all try to get along. We should all start to behave more tolerant towards 1GOR and Moses and everybdy else that cheesed us off in the past.

Peace.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Dakes

Post by Dakes »

Y0da wrote:The problem with starting a thread like this is that a lot of people who weren't even aware that there was a problem will jump in and speak of things they know very little about.
:oops:
Y0da wrote:Let's all try to get along. We should all start to behave more tolerant towards 1GOR and Moses and everybdy else that cheesed us off in the past.
Don't worry Y0da, I'll try and be more forgiving of you in the future.
Thanks Disruptor!
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Dakes wrote:
Y0da wrote:The problem with starting a thread like this is that a lot of people who weren't even aware that there was a problem will jump in and speak of things they know very little about.
:oops:
Y0da wrote:Let's all try to get along. We should all start to behave more tolerant towards 1GOR and Moses and everybdy else that cheesed us off in the past.
Don't worry Y0da, I'll try and be more forgiving of you in the future.
Why you miserable excuse of a geometry set...*deep breath*

I shall except your forgiveness gracefully oh angular one. :wink:
Dakes

Post by Dakes »

Geometry set :!: Why I ought'a......
Thanks Disruptor!
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

How about I decide, I am the one who took the rights away and the only one who can give them back. I sent him a PM telling him that it was wrong to do what he did and he didn’t even bother to apologise to me. He still hasn’t bothered so why should I give him the rights back? Below was the last PM that I sent him and I haven’t received a reply.
I have removed your rights to have an avatar. I thought that you adding moderator to your avatar was pretty cheeky and didnt appreciate it at all. Please send me a link of the avatar that you want to use and I will consider giving you the rights back but please don’t do something like that again

Cheers

Cameron
The reason why I did not remove 1G0R's avatar is because when I checked he had already changed it so I left it. It might have been a joke BUT I took the time to send him a PM and he didn’t bother getting back to me.

Now, who was in the wrong again?
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Hehe...Amazing how such a big issue was made of something that was Moses's own doing. A simple PM to Cameron would have prevented this whole debakle. :x
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Sorry, he actually did reply but he didnt apologise and would rather tell me to lighten up. As far as I can remember I sent him another PM but didnt get a reply.
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Yep, I did send him a PM and he didnt reply
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Don't worry Cameron. I don't take well to the phrase 'lighten up' either. Especially when it's a serious matter. Can we linch him? Please? Pretty please? :twisted:
Moses

Post by Moses »

Hmmm... I suppose this isn't going to sound too convincing, I realise that, but, I did type out an apology after realizing that my joke wasn't taken they way I expected. I only just realised now that no such message exists in my sentbox so somewhere between typing it and sending it something went wrong. So for what it is worth, I am sorry (and have been since then).

I'll accept 2 linches from every member with more than 1550 posts.
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Your excuse doesn’t sound convincing at all but all I was after was an apology and I have that now. You have your rights back
Moses

Post by Moses »

Thanks. But in all seriousness that excuse (while it may not be valid) is legitimate.
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Its all good, lets leave it in the past now.

Moving on...
Dakes

Post by Dakes »

Dakes wrote:Allow him an avatar, as long as it's not the one of Moses with the sunglasses again.
Hey....... :P
Thanks Disruptor!
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

I am overjoyed that this thread has come to an end!!

I have the power!