ATT Men! Stop doing housework! Reason inside...

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: ATT Men! Stop doing housework! Reason inside...

Post by Tribble »

Syko - it is purely a physical prerequisite. Nothing anyone has to do. If you have the right equipment - then you are a man. (male brain included). It is not the clothes - the attitude - or a macho thing. What I am saying is there is no distinction between a man and a "real" man. When a woman says she wants a "real man" she actually means someone who is helpful, kind, loving, understanding. She doesn't need Tarzan - or a Neanderthal. She doesn't need him to be fearless - just willing to face his fears for her (you know - take that spider out). She wants a man who doesn't expect her to serve him, to be his slave (unless that is what she wants and she gets all the toys that go with that). A real man listens when she talks, is interested in her and is willing to share his thoughts and feelings. It is not how hairy his chest (or his back) are - or how much weight he can bench-press. It is how tightly he holds her when she needs it, how safe she feels in his arms. That makes a real man.
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Post by GDI_Lord »

jee wrote:They are called "bedroom eyes" you should see it in real... oh my word!

so GDI-Lord... you know that us ladies have a thing for bedroom eyes.... post! :twisted:

it will mightily cheer us up :D
Tribble wrote:Oh yes - we soooo love to see bedroom eyes.

OK, fine, here you go you giggling bunch of girls!!! And that includes you KittyKat! :wink:

Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Oh what looong eyelashes - definite bedroom eyes there