Frozen frogs everywhere?

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: Frozen frogs everywhere?

Post by StarBound »

I did host a pic or 2 back when doom 3 was released but beyond that I never bothered. Too many login details to remember.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

auto log-in works wonders.....

so too (and many of you i know are going to disagree with me but) does using the same or similar user name and password for a few things....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
StarBound
Registered Pervert

Post by StarBound »

The similar user name and password makes things much easier to remember but information theft is on the rise so always wise to have different passwords. I think the most unique password is my wow one. The rest of my games uses a similar format but the passwords differ.
My Steam Screenshots

Koko_Lion

Post by Koko_Lion »

Ron2K wrote:own webspace
+100
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

I basically had the same login details for everything... then realized how insecure that was... now I have to use a password manager (KeepassX) to help me out... at least now I could use ridiculously randomly generated passwords as I don't have to remember them all...
If you are at your Wits End...
Severed Fifth - Changing the way the music industry works, one song at a time!
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Ah but Firefox remembers them for you :D
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

Tribble wrote:Ah but Firefox remembers them for you :D
And in the unlikely even of something happening and it forgetting them all? ;)
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Then there is the "Forgotten Password" feature ;-)
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

Tribble wrote:Then there is the "Forgotten Password" feature ;-)
I guess what ever works for you :p
StarBound
Registered Pervert

Post by StarBound »

"A reset password has been sent to your mailbox."

...I forgot my mailbox password.
My Steam Screenshots

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Bwahahahahha you are hilarious
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page