Automatic Writing, Here's the experiment

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Lithe_Joint

Re: Automatic Writing, Here's the experiment

Post by Lithe_Joint »

As it does.

I peel an eye open and broken bodies lie all around. But upon testing and flexing my own, I find an unexpected mobility. The sun, dangling on the edge of its last rays, signifies that several hours had passed and yet again the shaddow of uncertainty casts dreary. An unpleasant gurgling-bubbling sound - much like a straw sucking the last of whats left of a milkshake - attracts my attention...but for a moment, as I strain to listen out.
the pen is mighter than the sword, but the word is always final
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

To get back to some technical teasing and the like, I do care to explain the association of the LHC.

The LHC had in fact become quite the monolith of society, at the point - and actually beyond reason and scientific explanation - when it decided to divulge its true nature. This came about when Dr Von Orph had had enough of tiresome spreadsheets and a hard days work. All the nay and yea sayers had also finally taken their toll on the poor fella and by means of unfortunate and personal disposition he could not help but developed a bee in his beer gut. A dangerous combination such as this made him decided on having some fun in an ultra advanced particle collision laboratory. At this point I interject by observing that LHC sounds much more commanding than pcl...like LSD sounds much more commanding than cat. Which it may very well be. An observation. Nothing more. Nothing less. But getting back to the point; he might have had the desire to off himself.

With little to no success at that psychedellic attempt he did, however, manage to uncover a strange phenomenon and unwittingly landed himself a cosy corner in The State Looney Bin. In one of his memoirs, he states as genius: "to go at speed so as to pass though the particle undetected, brings with it the ability to be anywhere, anytime, in no time." No wonder he got life looneyism bestowed upon him.

Yet, upon reflection, dare I say that it is genius which makes us evolve, even if it seems to be cliff hanging and atom penetrating madness.

I will leave you to decide.

While I gather more vowels and consonants in an attempt to assemble words and sentences which may come close to describing what is the most challenging and complicated of technical marvels in the modern era, I bid you Good Night. Not farewell.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Not farewell indeed!

Once one becomes adept at fluking erronous network behaviour things become simple and of certain consequince. For it must, to be of any meaning and by means of much toil, have the fortunate privelege of sharing.

Come hell or high water, to coin a phrase.

I hate this.

Not the fact that I am coining a phrase, specifically, but the phrase is like so old school that it would seem the time hath arrived to catch a wake-up.

Yet they say that to hate, one must love, first.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

I do love therefore I may hate.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

FIN

Until I find the true meaning of loathing.
japie_my_skapie

Post by japie_my_skapie »

The last 3 posts make absolutely no sense to me
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

I must say, it makes no sence to me either...
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

The induction of "substance" to enhance the sub-concious has proved to be a re-asserted lesson.

In my considered opinion, if you wish to alianate yourself from family, a floating bank account, friends, audience and self; I can not deny the rate of efficiency of this method. Which, by the way, can and will lead to anihilation beyond what you'd b eable to keep in check.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

At this point, I'd like to emphasise that I am no longer going to contribute or advertise (as I may well have been doing, inadvertently)

What had been submitted was done as a proof of concept which I do not wish to explore or advocate any further.

I am done, and methinks, so am I.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Somehow, I can not divert the insatiable appetite (ok I've given up spelling this now...) of blurting nonsesical literary nothingness.

Please bear with me :oops:
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Ah! yes! It is all coming back to me now!
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Nothing like a bit of Aphex Twin to get me in the mood.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

I should not have done that.

Losing focus on the job at hand because of some slinky feline...oh well.
Such is life.

Dinner first, then mayhem.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Guess the best place to start, is where we left off- techically speaking.

Von Orph had his finger on the button, and because of that, certain entities became slightly jittery*. Not because of the marvel he had exposed, but because the wrong fingers could spark total annihilation of human kind. Bloody terrorsists. Can't live with them. Anyhoo, one man's demise is another's fortune...and those who are more fortunate will most certainly be a pain in the bottom to those who are less...kinda like Orsen Wells' Animal Farm and certainly a bit more, considering the advances in technology.

Of course(hate it, gotta use it), the capitalists of the Jits* soon had other more lucrative ventures to explore. Many types of entreprenuers(!) had "good ideas" with which they attempted to lure, aqnd a few managed to to catch the Jits' imagination.

Kinda.

'Tis called the rusty hook syndrome (those who were in the midst of it all are hard to come by, but they do exist and have a wicked tale to tell...at the mutually agreed upon price point, naturally)
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Now hear this: It cost me a darn arm and a left testicle...greedy bastards!

After you read this, I urge you to delete all temporary files and history, lest you become a supporteur. Actually, scrap that. Use a disposable machine and chuck the whole lot into the incenerator, if you have one. And re-format when well done.

:twisted:
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

For those who have not paid attention and for those who are a bit lethargic at the best of times...( and because it cost me a left testicle),

Eboe is(was?) Von Orph.

I suppose this is not realy a revelation to those who have been conscious...but I was flabbergasted, to say the least!
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

I have a clear understanding now. The understanding being that I shall pay more attention and sell less body parts. This, dear reader, is called self preservation.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

I am surmising that Von Orph had the same natural tendency to preserve himself yet I do feel that he may have unintentionally maketh an antagonist of me at this point, but time doth delay the need for payback until appropriate, I say.

I bid you, Good Night.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

And so, I bid you Good Day.

Von Orph had some trouble being an assylum detainee. He was not mad and he certainly had no inclination to off the world, but the Jits did not agree, for some arb reason.

The mere thought of being incarserated had him beyond unfuriated, at some point. It is so that Von Orph has a natural tendency to disrespect authority; and he has no cranial shortcomings when survival's at stake, for sure. Therefore it comes as no surprise that he managed to oust himself with less effort than it takes to milk a cow.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Not that I prophes to know how much effort Cow milking is...but it seems pretty straight forward. I've got Satellite TV to thank for that.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Since we know Eboe better than Von Orph (and because Von Orph is a mission to type at some points), I shall continue with this alias, if there are no objections...
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Ok.

It may seem nessesary to provide more story and less rhetoric at this junction, lest I be classified a selfish *******.

As mentioned, Eboe managed to extricate himself from capture quite succesfully.
Problem is that he did not think the plan through as thoroughly as one would expect under these circomstances.
He landed up in a bit of dwang for his effort by becoming an escapee - and now classified nuttter - being exposed via broadcast of national news around the hour, for days on end.
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

Hello World.

Is it presumptuos( Oh crap....forgive the spelling) to assume that I am consumed by a flux of new yearsezzness?

WTF?!

Hello World :-)

I am blaming this on writer's blog, purely becauser I can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESP is a MF, yes?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fine, then. The beauty of....aha...phylosophical. like filo pastry, it tastes nise, but has no substance. Quote me if you like.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excuse me while I change into something more comfortable...
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

It should be clearly understood that Eboe is as corrupt as they come, within reason.
But.
He has principles and this is an example:

Elise.

Enough said.

He is not the kind to embelish, I reckon. And what he infoes is quite astonishing, because I would most certainly have offed a candy flip, over and above what that megalomaniacal ***** had to offer.

But that's just me.

Vegas.

Last edited by Lithe_Joint on 08 Apr 2011, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.