Remember to log off the forum or this could be you...

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.

Do you (on your personal computer) log out of your favourite forums before you close your browser?

Yes
20%
No
60%
My browser is set upon closing to end active logins, scrub site preferences, nuke browsing and download history, delete form and search history and clear cookies and cache.
20%

Total votes: 20

Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Remember to log off the forum or this could be you...

Post by Anakha56 »

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

Just in case the thread gets deleted I will spoiler tag the good parts. Oh and be advised about language on that forum...
Spoiler: (show)
My wife and my side chick aka my tl

I Love my GIRL and i take care of all of my responsibilities but everytime i save the money to buy something for the car is a problem. Even when i ask her and tell her what i am going to do in advance and at first she is ok with it then out of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU GOT THAT ***** IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DOES THE CAR GET ALL THAT ATTENTION AND I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** COUSE ALL THAT CARS DOES IS GIVE ME PLEASURE AND ALL YOU DO IS **** COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I SWEAR SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS SINGLE BUT IT IS NOT ALWAYS BAD AT TIMES SHE CAN BE THE RIDE OR DIE CHICK THAT I NEED AN SHE GAVE ME MY GREATEST LOVE IN LIFE WHICH IS MY BABY GIRL "Elena"

Do any of you guys have this same problem or is it just me being too into my car?
And the thing is i dont buy ***** for my self couse i am just a jeans tshirt kind of guy dont give too **** about fashion and my girl is the opposite she is a fashion hore..........the most expensive thing i own is my 500 dollar suit.........my girl got at least 15k in her closet and that is a understatement......

so you figure that one out and i dont give too **** about what she buys for herself or the baby...................................to me it is just the attention that i give the car but **** it that is never going to change

I LOVE MY TL N SHE LOVES ME
Dear Billy,

This is your "wife" writing. Please note I am using this term loosely, because at the end of this letter, this will no longer be the case.

First of all, why are you putting our business on the internet? I have asked you and told you repeatedly that what happens to us is BETWEEN us. Clearly, your little plan to gain support backfired. Most of the people who commented on this thread AGREED WITH ME. The funny thing, is that they haven't even heard my side of the story.

So, since you insist on insulting me, I must insist on defending myself. Let's get a few things clear. When you are good, you are the greatest man I know. But ever since our child has been born, you have been nothing but a selfish idiot.

You are not the father of the year, so stop giving people the impression that you take care of her because I do all the work. She is 8 months old and I have been taking care of her ever since she was born. True, there was a month that you helped out because I called you a deadbeat dad, and you did take care of her after she was born because I had a C Section, but beyond that, the only time you take care of her is when you absolutely have to. Otherwise, you would rather pay for a sitter to do the job so you can spend your day online or working on your stupid car.

Which, incidentally, is under my name. Don't forget that.

Furthermore, the problem we have is not about the car. It is about your order of importance. Every time you have to take the car in for maintenance, I don't object. When you need to buy things that the car NEEDS, I don't object. But when you want to waste your money on frivolous items when you know we need to spend money on other things, LIKE YOUR CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN GET A DAMN JOB! then I have a problem. I think your peers would agree with me.

I love you more than any person I have ever loved in my life, but you are impossible to live with. I am working over 50 hours a week, I am taking 18 credits in school, and I am raising our daughter when I am not doing one or the other. All you do is work as a bouncer 3 nights a week. Dude, get real.

Why is it wrong that I want you to spend time with me, with us? When did I become a ***** because I want you in our life? Being in a relationship means sacrifice. Contrary to what you wrote, the "$13K worth of sh*t" that is in my closet was acquired BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE. I got that on my own. There is a reason why I don't have any new designer handbags, I have something much more valuable to me: MY DAUGHTER!!!

And, FYI, you are obligated to tell me what you are doing with your time and your money. I have a right to know where you are in case of emergency. Your "movements" as you call them are not what matters. What matters is that I know that you are safe and plan on coming home, because believe it or not I care about what happens to you. At least, I did.

In the end, I am sorry it came to this. I am sorry you felt that you had to talk to complete strangers about our problems instead of me. I am also sorry that this isn't going to work anymore, because I really do love you.

Perhaps next time you shouldn't leave your AcuraZine account logged on for me to view it. I have already opened up my own AcuraZine account, so if you delete this post, I will simply repost it under my own.

Hopefully with the next girl, you will have learned your lesson because I am tired of trying to raising you into being a man.

"And I'm on to the next one...."

Good Luck,
Rachel

P.S. Thank you to all that offered support. These last few months have been very challenging to me and it very endearing to see that I have the support of strangers. For those of you that have met us, I apologize that you had to see this. This kind of behavior is not appropriate. We are not legally married, and he has been given the option many times to leave if he is so unhappy.

I look forward to seeing the replys on this!!! FYI, if you do catch me on AcuraZine in the future (as I prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and not the internet), you will find me under MDX. Have to upgrade to a bigger car for the baby and dogs!

And don't worry about me. I will be fine. It isn't the first time the man I relied on showed me that he was unreliable.
If anyone is offended I shall delete the thread :).
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
lancelot

Re: Remember to log off the forum or this could be you...

Post by lancelot »

I am amazed at the popularity of this thread, we have had better in the past on this forum. I read the first 15 pages or so, after that it got a bit boring.
Interesting to see that they do not have word filters, that too has always amused me, a thread like this may easily be linked on our so called family forum, so what's the point.
Thanks Anakha. :shock: :D :D :twisted: :mrgreen:
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

Offended nope.....but I hate you for making me read 60+ pages of pwnage.Seriously got owned even worse than that wow kid and mom saga a few years back....
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

That is an amazingly stupid guy to post that. just my 2c.
BTW what page did the wife post on? i am wanting to see what the posts after that said.

EDIT: never mind. found it on page 2. :D :lol:
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Just testing from blackberry

OK it works, Opera Mini! :P
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

lancelot wrote:Just testing from blackberry

OK it works, Opera Mini! :P
Is it just my imagination or did lance fancy pants do a completely senseless spam post in a irrelevant thread testing his leetness, which we all know is unleet
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

This warrants a poll. Answer for your personal computer only (since that is where this dude got nailed).
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Oi!!! Since when do you go about editing my topics and turning them into a poll?!? :evil:

:P
/good idea BTW! ;) :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Anakha56 wrote:Oi!!! Since when do you go about editing my topics and turning them into a poll?!? :evil:
Since you started missing obvious opportunities for fun polls. ;)

I swear I have to do everyone's job around here.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I bet it was Ronny that selected that 3rd option :twisted: . There are people here who don't log out? That explains a lot :lol:
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Tribble wrote:I bet it was Ronny that selected that 3rd option :twisted: . There are people here who don't log out? That explains a lot :lol:
Well each family member has their own PC and internet connection no point in logging out."You touch, you die" applies.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ah but my PC is one of the better game machines at my house. I use CyberPatrol to protect them from the evils of the web and log out of every forum / site I go to.
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Tribble wrote:Ah but my PC is one of the better game machines at my house. I use CyberPatrol to protect them from the evils of the web and log out of every forum / site I go to.
I do not think evils from the web is their main concern.Maybe this should be their concern....and a form of protection

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

:shock: I really did not need to see that again :shock:
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Tribble wrote::shock: I really did not need to see that again :shock:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Yes - and I will hold you down while he does it ;-)