5 Horrifying Things You’ll Learn When .....

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

5 Horrifying Things You’ll Learn When .....

Post by Anakha56 »

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-5-hor ... ith-a-guy/
5 Horrifying Things You’ll Learn When Moving In With A Guy

Posted by: Phil Dotree Filed in: guys
12:00PM, Thursday October 29th 2009

I’ve lived with several women, and I don’t blame them for moving out as soon as they became aware of my idiosyncrasies. I don’t even blame them for leaving their cats behind, as long as they don’t blame me for giving the cats away (by opening my kitchen door and yelling at them).

Here are a few common, completely terrifying things you’ll learn about guys if you make the unfortunate decision to move in with one.

1. We clean on a regular basis. It’s usually a bi-weekly basis, but hey, it’s regular. We’ll let dishes build up in the sink and claim that they’re “soaking;” we’ll scatter bread crumbs all over the floor like we’re trying to track Hansel and Gretel through the living room; we’ll wait to scrub the toilet until the city issues a health code violation. Not only that, we’ll actually get mad if you straighten up our stuff—we have a very defined system for figuring out where the hell our car keys are, and if you made the bed, you just screwed up the system.

2. We ruin towels. You may have bought a few towels in college, and you might even still be using them—we go through towels like they’re made of paper. Every booze spill, animal accident, grease fire and industrial waste cleanup is getting treated with a standard bathroom towel, and we don’t mind if it’s ruined as a result. By the way, we’ll also remark on how paper towels are a waste of money, sometimes while we’re using one of the nice towels to clean up suds from the dishwasher (we thought you were just supposed to use liquid dish soap).

3. We pee in the sink. Hey, all the pipes go to the same place, and urine’s completely sterile—I read it on Wikipedia. There’s no reason to dread a bit of urine in a sink. We wash it down, and the ammonia basically cleans the drain. While we’re on the subject, we pee in the shower too. Almost constantly. And outside. If you’ve got a deck, we’re peeing off of it. If you’ve got plants, better check to make sure they’re compatible with a whole lot of urine.

Why do we do this? Because we can.

4. We make noises. Flatulence is the least of your problems (as far as sound goes, anyways). Men hack, snore, cough, burp and generally emit various gasses at ear-shattering levels for most of the day. Otherwise, we’d blow up like one of the aunts in James and the Giant Peach. We’re also fairly unaware of any of these sounds, and we’ll think you’re insane if you bring them up.

5. We have guys over. A lot, actually. They’ll crash on the couch, watch TV, and sometimes when you get home from work or school, they’ll be there, but we won’t. We’ll be the first to complain if any of your friends stop over. We don’t see this as a double standard, because our friends are actually fun. If that makes you uncomfortable, well then, hey, baby, you should probably just hit the road.

Hey! Where are you going?

Ever live with a guy? Share his disgusting but ultimately adorable habits below.
Thought some people would enjoy the read :P :lol:...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: 5 Horrifying Things You’ll Learn When .....

Post by Tribble »

Wow I am so glad the guys I know are not typical - or things may have turned out differently.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

1 - I have a maid so I never clean anything.
2 - No - towels are expensive, dishcloths on the other hand...
3 - Only in emergencies.
4 - Yes, I hve been told I'm a big snorer
5 - Yes just last night, in fact.
Frozenfireside

Post by Frozenfireside »

Haha this is very true.
5 - Yes just last night, in fact.
Yes but your version of this is slightly different :twisted:
Soon Google will know everything...including how to divide by zero :(