GaManga

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
ZeroS

GaManga

Post by ZeroS »

A local anime server in the works? One that the digitally less fortunate can use their otherwise measly local cap to download anime!?

Enter GaManga

You'll have to excuse me for the lack of specifics, but what I do know, and this is the golden info, is that you may use your local cap to download anime as the anime will be hosted on a local server.
Those registered have been receiving frequent updates stating that the server will be up and ready to serve anime in the near future.

Also, I presume the legal kinks have been ironed out, and, I'm aware that, by and large, anime servers tend to get raped beyond restoration. However, being the first local anime server that I know off, I cannot help but hope that it works out well.

Furthermore, I've been on the fortunate end of certain forumites extended hands, hence the anime that I have received from these wonderful people, and will hopefully continue to receive from :wink:, will be forwarded to GaManga in a bid to benefit South African anime watchers at large.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
PsyCLown

Re: GaManga

Post by PsyCLown »

Im a bit lost..
Are YOU the owner/founder of the site? o_O

Dont think so?

Anyways, would like to see how long this will last with them hosting anime files on the server, unless its nice blocky quality?
Well, thats if its a local server.
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Me? No.

Just thought I'd spread the word.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

If it's running shows then yeah but if it's not no thanks. Shot for the heads-up. Will check it out when it's live.

/ Though imho, first SA anime server > 2 days later > bandwidth exceeded > no more file server. Besides torrents most likely the biggest resource hog on the net. I still don't see it working in this country, it would cost too much.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Rayne wrote:If it's running shows then yeah but if it's not no thanks. Shot for the heads-up. Will check it out when it's live.

/ Though imho, first SA anime server > 2 days later > bandwidth exceeded > no more file server. Besides torrents most likely the biggest resource hog on the net. I still don't see it working in this country, it would cost too much.
For now at least lets hope something happens and it become a bit more feasable :D
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

Dunno if it words anymore...

I tried going to the link, and all I got was a blank blue page, with the title saying "This account is suspended"
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Ah yes. There was an email saying that the site is down today, for who knows how long.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Suspended...capped....
Well, I dont think its capped... :P

Spoiler (show)