Kurozuka

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Ahzure

Kurozuka

Post by Ahzure »

Title: Kurozuka
Author: Baku Yumemakura
Artist: Takashi Noguchi
Genre: fantasy, mature, seinen. romance

Kuro and his companion Benkei are on the run trying to escape the pursuers send by Kuro’s brother, who wants Kuro’s head. They wind up in the mountains and just as its getting dark the spot a light in the distance, following the light they discover a house in the mountains. Benkei has decided that they should request lodging for the night and that they should swap identities just to be safe, thus Benkei will become Kurou and Kurou will be known as Benkei. Upon entering the house calling a greeting to whomever is inside they meet the very beautiful owner, Kuromitsu. After introducing themselves Benkei.(introducing himself as Kuro) asks the owner if they could spend the night beneath her roof, whether its in the shed or on the floor he adds that she has noting too fear from them as they will not harm her. While Benkei was stating their case the owner and Kuro had been staring deeply into each other’s eyes. But it’s with a smile that the owner grants them leave to stay beneath her roof as long as they like but she sets one condition. Inside her house there’s a certain room that they must not enter under any circumstances.

As time passes Kuromitsu and Kuro fall in love, after all this time Kuro still keeps the promise never to look into the room. One day he discovers Kuromitsu’s terrible secret, his love for her doesn’t waiver in fact it only gets stronger. Unfortunately, things take turn for the worse when Kuro’s pursuers surround the house intent only to leave once they have Kuro’s head…

Excellent news is that the manga has been adapted to an anime. With Death Note Series Director Tetsurō Araki at the helm one can be assured that not too much will be lost in process of animating this very violent title.

Romi Paku(Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist and Tōshirō Hitsugaya from Bleach) has been cast as Kuromitsu
Mamoru Miyano (Setsuna F. Seiei from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ) has been cast as as Kuro
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
Ahzure

Re: Kurozuka

Post by Ahzure »

I think the first episode aired last week
I’m not sure if the anime takes the same route as the manga but either way this is a very violent and graphic title.
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

It's ok, but nothing to write home about.
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

I'm busy reading the manga and it is really something else. I like it :twisted:
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart