Love?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
jee

Re: Love?

Post by jee »

Happiness come from within. Life is what you make of it.
Love tears the heart apart,
laughter heals.

It takes time.
Its not always easy
Sometimes you think you are fine
and one morning you wake up and the world is dark and murky
Laughter heals.

We make our own happiness.

That old cliche - go out and smell the roses? hmmm perhaps its one that has never lost its colours - perhaps its still new, after all the time.

Oh, and Huggles.
Thats what i missed the most after my break-up.

Huggles.

*Sooper-dooper-Screeper-Huggle!
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

Tribs/Monty - I know you guys are right, just doing it when you don't feel like it is the problem.
Koko - lol
Thanks for huggles Jee :)

I wish I could just fast-forward a year or two to get past this.
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary and those who do not.
jee

Post by jee »

Screeper wrote: I wish I could just fast-forward a year or two to get past this.

no. don't wish away time. because even in our pain and sadness we learn. it makes us stronger, it makes us more resilient. perhaps the lesson is not clear - we ask "why me?"

perhaps we should ask "what must i learn?"
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Post by Monty »

jee wrote:
Screeper wrote: I wish I could just fast-forward a year or two to get past this.

no. don't wish away time. because even in our pain and sadness we learn. it makes us stronger, it makes us more resilient. perhaps the lesson is not clear - we ask "why me?"

perhaps we should ask "what must i learn?"
Jee beat me to it. Don't wish away the time. Its necessary for learning and understanding. It might not seem like it now, but it makes you a wiser and better person.
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
falkon

Post by falkon »

If you realy love someone, set them free.
if they come back ,they are your's
If they don't come back
They were not mend to be yours

Screeper, best of luck in your life, take it one day at the time and remember, a smile a day keep the heartages away. That special person awaits you somewhere, look and listen too the heart and not the brain, as evil like to play around there, beauty and truth and honesty is inside the heart the outside is misleading and greates problems like this one you'fe got now
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

falkon wrote: a smile a day keep the heartages away.
That's a tricky bit.

Like you said, take it one day at a time..
Thanks Falkon.
falkon

Post by falkon »

Not if the smile is from your heart friend.We are your friends and if you need to talk feel free to do so
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

This has been a rather lonely Christmas
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

One thing to remember - each day will be a little less lonely than the last - as the memory moves further into the past.

Sorry you were lonely. If you were here - I would hug you.
jee

Post by jee »

Screeper wrote:This has been a rather lonely Christmas
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
huns, then you must do what i did -= i have been without a telephone and net connection from the 15th, and spent the whole x-mas weekend totally secluded (anyone who phoned heard the phone ring and thought i was out... and worried:( ) I live in a forest, and we had storms and mist for most of the time.

One can choose to be lonely. Or one can choose to celebrate in life. The birds in the early morning, the swirl of the mist, the cool of the air caressing your skin, the delicate daylily, precious in the morning, gone at night.... peanut butter sarmies, deep mugs of berry tea with fresh mint, piles and piles of books, tugged up under a wooly blanket, listening to the song of the leaves in the misty wind... we have so much to be thankful for. I, off course, more so, because love came in the form of 5 furry bundles that enjoyed the mist with me ;)

it gets better huns..... ether huggles...
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

[chorus]

Are you lonesome tonight
Are you lonesome tonight
etc etc

[/chorus]

Who the heck sang that??
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
jee

Post by jee »

doo huns, are you getting to the age where you are talking to yourself?

hmmm if you get lonesome, i can share :)
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

promises promises :?
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
jee

Post by jee »

doo_much wrote:promises promises :?

there... with love.... Aiko is lying on her chair tho ;)

doo_much

Post by doo_much »

As snug as a cat(s) on a rug? :D

I was thinking more in the line of .... errr... never mind. I will NOT tell you all about it tomorrow :oops:
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
jee

Post by jee »

doo_much wrote:As snug as a cat(s) on a rug? :D

I was thinking more in the line of .... errr... never mind. I will NOT tell you all about it tomorrow :oops:
*grins* don't worry huns, i'm old enough to get the drift.... mind, you are too young for me *sigh*

but then, love knows no boundaries? mind, would that have been love? or just fun? makes one wonder how close love and lust are...

oh, i know i will get moaned at [yes yes, its not the cat thread, but cats=love!]
(mind, those 4 were on my bed :) but here is her ladyship, Aiko, on my nice clean chair....

doo darlin' are you workin'?
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

work is but a figment of my imagination! 8)

Having a bite to eat before joining my neighbours (and my neighbour's sister :twisted: ) for some serious whatever! :D

And keep posting the cats - they're nice! :mrgreen:

By the by - careful what you say about age. I'm precisely the same age as Tribs and some people like younger/older partners? :happy6:
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
jee

Post by jee »

doo_much wrote: some people like younger/older partners? :happy6:
i prefer younger partners... i find the most of the older ones can't keep up.....

:lol:
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

I tend not to discriminate.
One finds the most interesting and creative people in the most stimulating environs. Allowing age to get in the way tends to desensitise the experience... :twisted:
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

jee wrote: ..I live in a forest..
..I, off course, more so, because love came in the form of 5 furry bundles that enjoyed the mist with me ;)
The solution is to live in a forest and get some cats.
Cute cats Jee :)

Matt Groening wrote:Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice-weasels come
jee

Post by jee »

ice-weasels are furry...... ;)
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

jee wrote:ice-weasels are furry...... ;)
This is true, mind you I imagine they're a bit chilly to share a couch with..
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

:lol: I used to believe in love being passionate, wild, exciting. I found out that that is lust. Love is what keeps you going - no matter what goes wrong, no matter how bad things seem. Love holds you in the dark of night, when your soul is destroyed - it brings it back to life. Sadly - it is rare to find love. On the upside - lust is everywhere :twisted:
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

I seem to be falling in love with myself recently, I don't feel like a klutsy n00b anymore (even though I still am a klutsy n00b). I actually like me and my weirdness. This is worrying.

WHERE IS DOCTOR JUNG!!!!

:lol:
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk