==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Re: ==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Post by ryanrich »

Oh morals schmorals... :lol:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I make the comment as it would be cruel to the children that would result :lol:
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Indeed! And cruel to society as well... :lol:
bosaap

Post by bosaap »

OMG the chick looks like dude or is it?
Thanks to Stuart
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

IT's a she-thing man-he... :lol:
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

If I didn't see the pics of the sis I'd say it was a hoax or army guys playing the fool (the OP was obviously trolling - it's not him)

Society creates ugly / beautiful people (on the inside). And as a result, we have goths / emos. :lol:

You can sometimes tell who's good looking on the internet by the way they expect to be treated. More attractive people will expect to fit in automatically but might be ridiculed because of the way they act (if they are noobs to forums - after being flamed a few times they learn they are faceless and how to fit in). Bit of a generalization but I've seen it happen on more than one forum, hehe.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Hex_Rated, so you can tell how a person looks from the way they post? Are you sure?
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

Not always. But sometimes if someone is very arrogant and they expect to be treated a certain way. I've suspected it more than once on a few forums and was right. Normally only if they have never been on a forum before and when they join they seem to think the sun shines out their a$$es. They get owned and after a few days either quit (after posting pics and thinking that will excuse their behaviour) or start acting right.

Like I said, you can only tell if someone's really good looking and an Internet noob. Normal people or well adjusted attractive people (especially people that weren't attractive until they matured) usually act like normal noobs when they start posting. :P
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Lol = now I know there is a distinction: Normal N00bs vs good looking ones :lol: But I do see what you mean. I have noticed that with some people too.
Ike

Post by Ike »

Stuart wrote:
Tribble wrote:(is it just me or does she look like a he?)
She does look somewhat like a white jamin, doesn't she?
=)
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

:lol:
qwiksilva666

Post by qwiksilva666 »

ike send me link to the site of that chick in your sig pliz kthnxbai :mrgreen:
~~*Head of the Druidic Council of the Pride of Darkness*~~
AMD PhenomII X4 955
M4N98TD-EVO
ENGTX560 TI DCII TOP
8GB Corsair XMS
Antec TP 750W
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

qwiksilva666 wrote:ike send me link to the site of that chick in your sig pliz kthnxbai :mrgreen:
bump /r/ing sauce

"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

I have never laughed so hard at a post like that before.. This is classic
justinufo

Post by justinufo »

DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

While i personally think that being overweight like that is absolutely DISGUSTING, and a frikken disgrace, i don't think it's fair, at ALL, for anyone to mock people who look like that. Sure, that girl/woman/whatever ate her way into that state, and it's her fault she looks that way, but still. (all of this is said assuming that she doesn't have some sort of medical condition causing her obesity. If she DOES have a condition, then i think that anyone who is even CONSIDERING mocking her owes her an apology.)

The fact that that thread became so "popular", and such a joke, is quite disgusting IMO. If those two people in the pics are, in fact, two people who really DID get married (which we've concluded they are), then there's no reason we shouldn't be happy for the dude. He found love. Whether he found love in a model or an overweight girl is irrelevant.

I personally have certain tastes, and certain things i like in a girl, but if i happen to meet a girl who is absolutely perfect for me, but doesn't fit the physical "standard" (for want of a better word/phrase) that i have, i will still pursue that relationship. I do, however, believe that you cannot have a relationship with someone you are not physically attracted to (or it will be tough), so this guy must be attracted to his wife, somehow.

Internets - serious business :P

Tribble wrote:Or do you get to know the person and then judge them? At least you are honest Bruce - most of the other guys would swear that they would get to know her first.
I'll be perfectly honest here. As i said, i personally believe that you can't engage in a relationship where you are not physically attracted to your parter. You don't necessarily need to think they look like they were crafted for Victoria's Secret, but you need to be attracted to them. Now, if i walk into a room full of girls, and i'm saying this honestly, i will more likely initiate a conversation with a girl that i find attractive, even if only a little, than initiate a conversation with a girl that i don't find attractive at all. This has nothing to do with weight either, because: (next quote)

UrBaN wrote:
Tribble wrote:Stuart, is it that she is so fat or that she is so ugly? Or are they one and the same thing?
Fat does not equal ugly...
Agreed 100%. I know many overweight people who I find attractive. One specific girl springs to mind - one of my sister's friends. She's on the chubby side, but she's easily one of the most beautiful girls i have met. Easily.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

DAE_JA_VOO, I admire you for standing up for overweight people. I am and have been since I fell pregnant with my kids. I was normal weight before that. They say my hormones changed and now I find it really hard to lose the weight. So perhaps she has that same problem. And yes - it is disgusting to be this fat. I hate it. I have a personal trainer, work out 4 times a week - and the weight doesn't really move. I am getting rather strong though :lol:

When you meet someone it is the physical that gets one's attention first - it is normal. That is the way we were designed. I also have no problem with people admitting that. What I have a problem with is when they say it is the personality that really matters. You cannot get to know someone's personality if you don't actually have the desire to talk to them. We do live in a world where most people find fat offensive (and only a few are attracted to it). It is a fact and pretending otherwise is silly.

Yes - once you get to know fat people - you find out we are just people and can be nice. :lol: It is sad that the distinction has to be made - but it is a fact of life. You never hear "She has a lovely personality even though she is thin". :lol:

What made me laugh about the people this thread is about - is that they plastered their lives on the internet. They really must have known that this is the reaction they would have gotten. Human beings are, by nature, cruel. We like to laugh at others as it makes us feel better about ourselves. Whether you were thinking "at least my girl/guy doesn't look like that" or "I would never hit/tap/whatever a girl like that", we were all relieved in some way that it wasn't us being displayed to the world. Being ashamed of that would be going against nature. Yes - there is that little voice that says that what we are doing is cruel - but generally most of us do not listen to the voice. Would we ever say those things if those people were on this forum? - most of us wouldn't. They would be real and we don't like hurting people we know. We would probably have gotten to know them on the forum and have decided that they are really nice people, despite their looks - we like them. :lol: That is who we are. We would then have been so happy for them that they found happiness in each other.

So DAE_JA_VOO, don't be too hard on us for laughing. The laughter is more about ourselves than the people themselves.
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

So DAE_JA_VOO, don't be too hard on us for laughing. The laughter is more about ourselves than the people themselves.
Agreed. You can even laugh at your weird friends and still like them.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
Vista Ultimate x64
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Exactly - and sometimes we like them because they are weird :twisted: :lol:
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

I totaly agree with Dae. I don't see why to laugh at them. And I'm pretty sure that is a medical obesity that just happens since the whole family has it.
After all they look happy , happier than most couples that I see.

And yeah Tribble some people do really go for personality instead of looks , this couple is great proof. And the ladies I've dated wasn't really in the good looking class either. Just know that not everyone is the same so to stereotype guys(and girls) isn't a cool thing to do.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

Synthesis wrote:Image

Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
Spicy-McHaggis