Slayers Revolution R Announced

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Slayers Revolution R Announced

Post by larch »

The official title for the follow up to Slayers Revolution series has been announced yesterday. The second season will be called “Slayers Revolution R”, and it is slated for 13 episodes and will begin broadcast sometime in early 2009. More details regarding the show will be released next week, I will keep you guys posted on any new news regarding the show as I find it.

PsyCLown

Re: Slayers Revolution R Announced

Post by PsyCLown »

Wow, correct me if im wrong, im not too sure, but Slayers originally was 3/4 seasons long, then earlier this year they released Slayers R and now there is going to be a Slayer RR?

Wow, also wasnt the last slayers season fairly old before the one that broadcast earlier this year?
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
larch

Re: Slayers Revolution R Announced

Post by larch »

PsyCLown wrote:Wow, correct me if im wrong, im not too sure, but Slayers originally was 3/4 seasons long, then earlier this year they released Slayers R and now there is going to be a Slayer RR?

Wow, also wasnt the last slayers season fairly old before the one that broadcast earlier this year?
Yes it was old before your time ;)