A Different Take On The Little Red Riding Hood Sto

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

A Different Take On The Little Red Riding Hood Sto

Post by larch »

Little Red Riding Hood is a famous fairy tale about a young girl’s encounter with a wolf. The story has changed considerably in its history, and been subject to numerous modern adaptations and readings. And this flash animation is no different written, directed and animated by Jerry and narrated by Lucien Dodge. It is a darker and more wicked take on the age old fairy tail and a very entertaining piece of flash animation. I uploaded the flash animation for you to view which you can view here. Jerry’s website can be found here and is called DirtyDollarCreations.

Flash Animation: http://www.box.net/shared/k35pav4s42
Abatis

Re: A Different Take On The Little Red Riding Hood Sto

Post by Abatis »

wow, its an interesting watch, nicely done
What does man fear most? That no one will understand him, or that someone truly might?
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Re: A Different Take On The Little Red Riding Hood Sto

Post by D3PART3D »

My first impression was absolute FAIL. It's littered with pointless story elements, all so predictable you'd think they were made up by a little kid. Textbook storytelling. (yes, dark twists in classic stories are also nothing new.) *snore*

But a second time round, I think it's amazing. What it does wrong is what it does right: I've never seen anyone that good at n00bishness. It's at a level so n00b that it becomes art. Almost as if was intended - and I'm not being sarcastic :P Very nice.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk