Animax? More like Animin

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Animax? More like Animin

Post by StarBound »

Sure the channel is not without its complaints and the biggest one up untill now was and still is the horrid series timing. Instead of starting the day 6am until the next day 6am it starts the day at 4pm or something. I wondered why the hell I missed episodes at first with watching something friday afternoon with say episode 38 then monday I would be surprised with episode 12 and tuesday episode 40.

But apart from its crappy time setup they started rerunning crap that was on about half a year ago. What about the first series of Naruto? What about going back further and getting some show time for gundam wing? What about anime movies like Vampire Hunter D?

The channel needs some serious work and restructuring.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
PsyCLown

Re: Animax? More like Animin

Post by PsyCLown »

Indeed it does...

If they would listen to us and perhaps try impliment even a few suggestions that we have im sure it would become SOOOO MUCH BETTER... :roll:

I havent ever seen Animax, but from what iv heard from everyone who has...it surly does suck.
The main issue id have would be the English Dubs and then the messed up schedule.
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

The messed up schedule is the worst part. The dubbing isnt 2nd. The subbing that is done is. Remember the proper subbing done by fan sites? You wont find anything as good as that.

Eg scene from an anime with japanese text there is no english translation near, next to or even bottom of the screen to say what is standing there. And not just that but most titles appear in german.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
larch

Post by larch »

Did I not say this was going to happen even before the channel started? And when I told people this I was kaked out by them:

http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/03/01/ ... of-animax/

http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/ ... -of-worms/

Those blog posts I made almost a year ago....

PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

StarBound wrote:The messed up schedule is the worst part. The dubbing isnt 2nd. The subbing that is done is. Remember the proper subbing done by fan sites? You wont find anything as good as that.

Eg scene from an anime with japanese text there is no english translation near, next to or even bottom of the screen to say what is standing there. And not just that but most titles appear in german.
:lol: Im sure they know how to mask, perhaps they are too lazy, dont want to alter it or dont have permission for it?
But it is fairly irritating im sure :? Fansubs FTW!!
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.