Reboot - the web Comic

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Prime

Reboot - the web Comic

Post by Prime »

I really dunno which thread this goes under. This however seems the most appropriate.

Many of us, watched a TV series called Reboot back in the day. Sadly Reboot ended 8 episodes into season four on a cliff hanger.

Well i have awesome news. Reboot is BACK! yes you heard right.

nudge your cursor along to www.reboot.com (here) and check it out. you'll need to sign up though.

:toothy7:
The last television episode of ReBoot aired in November of 2001 with a cliffhanger episode that left viewers wanting more. Through websites and online forums, die-hard fans continued to speculate, predict and in some cases fictionalize the next chapter in the ReBoot story.

Fast forward to 2007. Rainmaker Entertainment teamed with Zeros 2 Heroes Media to give ReBoot fans the power to decide which of five new concepts have the most merit. Over four weeks, thousands of comments, ratings, blog posts and votes poured in.

Experience the process for yourself!
Le sauce

:toothy7:
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Nice find :D
Prime

Post by Prime »

Lol, i went and looked up the history of the series to find out what happened to it after watching all four seasons one weekend. and Wikipedia led me to that site when the comic was still in the concept phase :D

8) 8) 8)