JQuery Animate Help

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
CranialBlaze

JQuery Animate Help

Post by CranialBlaze »

I have never used Jquery until about 2 days ago, started for a new design company and told them before had i have no idea how to use it but they still assigned me the last of fixing up the last guys code.

What we have now is a gallery of sorts with a number of images and a left/right control button, @ first i had to get it to stop @ the end of the show as the right click had no end, but using a modified version of the lefts stop code simply crashed the browser. Then we went on for the idea of just placing a reset image at the end of the gallery to return to the beginning, i tok the code from MoveRight and changed the function name and the references to MoveReset.

Before though to test to make sure the idea will work i assigned class="MoveRight" and id="left_btn" to the image and it moves the preset number of pixels for that section of the scrip, but if i set it as class="MoveReset" and the id="reset_btn" or even left/right the function does not work. I have no idea what i am doing and there is no one else in the office who can actually code in jquery and from where i am standing the solution is probably something simple that i just cant see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here is the file im working with http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6374897/index.html

Thanks again guys.
Life - The Longest Game you will EVER Play