New moderators

Got a suggestion for the board? Post it in here.
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

@Lancelot....

Hey!!!!
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

It was surmised from the only change you made to Lancelots advice on becoming a mod! :lol:
The only thing you changed was the last line, asking for the girls particulars to be sent to you! :)

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

@ DEeray: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :P
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

Dr_Jung wrote:It was surmised from the only change you made to Lancelots advice on becoming a mod! :lol:
The only thing you changed was the last line, asking for the girls particulars to be sent to you! :)
Clever HUH? :twisted: :D
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

I am always clever :!: :idea:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Yeah Dr. Jung is the first ever non Jedi to be given a seat on the Jedi Council :lol:

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

ahhh, I see, So i take it that your on the Jedi Coucil...
So how do i become a padawan
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Well, if you are 1 or 2 years old, then your parents can submit you to a medical institution for a midichlorian test. If your midichlorian count is adequate, you will be taken to the Jedi Temple where you will be cared for and trained by Jedi Master Yoda. Once you reach the age of 13, then a Jedi Master may select you as a padawan.

:razz:

If you are older than 1 or 2, you are too old to begin Jedi training :wink:

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

oh no....., Seems the the dark side is the only way...
As you were then!

MwuHAHAHAH ........ MwuHAHAHAHA
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

The sith will only train you if you are powerful enough, or show potential to be useful... it's a big risk to take :razz:

DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

RISK IS MY MIDDLE NAME, .... Not really its actually marc, But thats a whole other story....

Adios Mochachos.... Keep well, And im sure well meet again!
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

There you go, we are a strict lot! :lol:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

No just a scary bunch Doc
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
jee

Post by jee »

DEeRaY wrote:Cool man!!!!
@THE GOOD DR
Good to meet you bud....
But i dont know were this oversexed 'Label' comes from??
hello, i'm nurse jee
oversexed men are passed on to me... :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Belix

Post by Belix »

Slightly better than undersexed men being passed on to you? :lookround:

| Intel C2D E7300 | Asus Striker Extreme | CL X-Fi ME | Asus 8800GTS | Aopen 700W |
| 2*Seagate 1TB Raid | Samsung 2232GW 22" LCD | Team Extreem 2GB DDR2 800 |
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

jee wrote:
DEeRaY wrote:Cool man!!!!
@THE GOOD DR
Good to meet you bud....
But i dont know were this oversexed 'Label' comes from??
hello, i'm nurse jee
Nurse jee I think it's time for us to get together and explore your body...erm bedroom...erm house. Yeah that's it, house. Oh, please remind me to pick up my whip the next time I see you. :twisted:

On the moderator issue. Your country may need you but we sure don't. The moderators lounge is an exlusive establishment accessable by invitation only. I know you all would like to be moderators but let's face it. We are everything you wish you could be. And begging like this to enter our mids just makes it more obvious. :wink:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
jee

Post by jee »

Belix wrote:Slightly better than undersexed men being passed on to you? :lookround:
No, I will use Master YOda's whip..... and undersexed you will no longer be :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Y0da wrote:
jee wrote: hello, i'm nurse jee
Nurse jee I think it's time for us to get together and explore your body...erm bedroom...erm house. Yeah that's it, house. Oh, please remind me to pick up my whip the next time I see you. :twisted:

On the moderator issue. Your country may need you but we sure don't. The moderators lounge is an exlusive establishment accessable by invitation only. I know you all would like to be moderators but let's face it. We are everything you wish you could be. And begging like this to enter our mids just makes it more obvious. :wink:
* opens up tie... getting a bit hot in here :dontgetit: *

@ Yoda I don't want to be a wrinkly 900 year old!!! :wink:
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

jee wrote: hello, i'm nurse jee
Well then, Hello jee.....

In that case, I guess lancelot was right, Im oversexed and proud...
Jee, So where do we go from here, Should i come over for inspection! :?: :P
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

DEeRaY, what you do is, go to The Ward and state your problem and what you think you need to sort it out. Before being sent to Jee's rooms, I will conduct a physical exam to make sure that you have a clean bill of health.
I do a normal prostrate rectal examination using a special ribbed finger condom. Then a colon cleansing, using a warm water enema, followed by a barium meal and x-ray exam. We take a bone marrow sample from your sternum for our transplant archive and check your teeth. We do a few root canals whether you need them or not. Lastly we do a camera inspection of your urethra using our sewer inspection camera (we cannot afford a miniature one). Once complete you would be sent to Jee's rooms.
There a variety of treatments would await you!

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
halo

Post by halo »

Dr_Jung wrote:DEeRaY, what you do is, go to The Ward and state your problem and what you think you need to sort it out. Before being sent to Jee's rooms, I will conduct a physical exam to make sure that you have a clean bill of health.
I do a normal prostrate rectal examination using a special ribbed finger condom. Then a colon cleansing, using a warm water enema, followed by a barium meal and x-ray exam. We take a bone marrow sample from your sternum for our transplant archive and check your teeth. We do a few root canals whether you need them or not. Lastly we do a camera inspection of your urethra using our sewer inspection camera (we cannot afford a miniature one). Once complete you would be sent to Jee's rooms.
:shocked: 8O
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Dr_Jung wrote:DEeRaY, what you do is, go to The Ward and state your problem and what you think you need to sort it out. Before being sent to Jee's rooms, I will conduct a physical exam to make sure that you have a clean bill of health.
i seem to have missed out on all those above mentioned treatments, must mean im so clean the Doc cant find any dirt on me :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

I think im gonna thow up :?
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

hehe thats the price you have to pay, are you willing to pay?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

HELL NO :lol: