KZN South Coast Holiday meet

Want to meet other forum members? This is where events are planned, and where embarrassing photos are posted. :twisted:
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
jee

KZN South Coast Holiday meet

Post by jee »

Hmm it seems that the world and its Uncle is going to be down on the coast this holiday... What do you guys say about a meet somewhere just before Christmas? Seeing as there are lots in Dubs and lots down at Margate, why not meet somewhere in between...?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

I tell you what Jee give me a time and place and I will see :wink: , Im leaving for the Eastern Cape on the 20th for a holiday with g/f and family. Let me know when.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
jee

Post by jee »

Welll what about the holiday day... the 16th or the 17th (i work on the 18th) but that is also OK... and Scottburgh is sort of in the Middle.... more or less... lets see who is interested...
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

would have to borrow g/f's mom's car because my little mini would over heat going that far :wink: but it sounds promising, lets see who else is intrested.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
jee

Post by jee »

Or catch a lift with Scarlet...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

could do that as well... hmmm we will have to have a MSN chat today hehe.
halo

Post by halo »

love to go, but i dont think my mother would be to happy... Scottburgh is a bit far... :(
Hill

Post by Hill »

Oh well good ol EL is way too far. I am still trying to recover from my last holiday in Durbs.
Regards
Hill
SquattingDog

Post by SquattingDog »

Ag no man, I'm leaving on Friday afternoon 4 my annual leave. Going to sleep at margate at a friends place, then from there to MoselBay.

If I was here, you could just say where and when and how much is enough.... :wink:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

It's like I always say Jee, the Durbs people could not organise micturition up in a brewery! Not like 'Slaapstad', we have already had two official meets! But then again we are a jolly sexy lot! (Insert comma if you must)
halo

Post by halo »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i am offended lancelot :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

O Dear halo, will have to work on your sense of humour attribute! Visit the Ward! :D :D
wit_skapie
Moderator Emeritus

Post by wit_skapie »

Sounds good... :biggrin:
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

Jee - i'm in- anakha a lift is no problem...

How about the 18th - its a Saturday and probably the best one just before Christmas.

8)

(Lance iam reporting you to Dr Jung - it is fairly obvious to everyone that those comments about Durban were made out of sheer jealousy - the Doc will help you, i'm sure of it. :wink:)
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Hey Scarlet thankx for the lift offer, but if we go on a Saturday then I have a 85% chance of getting my g/f's moms car btw are our better halves allowed to come? :wink:
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

would be cool, dont know if mine would be able to though - got family commitments on the 18th - but we will see...

any one else :?:
------
Nikonians
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Anakha56, Only if you stroke them properly! Scarlet, Of course I am jealous of Durbs! Great place!
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

lol @ the bucket.
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

Anakha56 wrote:lol @ the bucket.

huh?
------
Nikonians
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

i meant laughing @ lance for what he said.
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

oh the bucket - the suit of armour - the bucket.

I get it.
------
Nikonians
jee

Post by jee »

Anakha56 wrote:Hey Scarlet thankx for the lift offer, but if we go on a Saturday then I have a 85% chance of getting my g/f's moms car btw are our better halves allowed to come? :wink:
Oi.. I want you guys all to myself! No, you seen to share an I/D number.. lets hear from skapie and Rayne.. they are in the Margate area... And I swop work so Saturday the 18th it is.. early afternoon, or late afternoon? hmmm or we might have it next to my pool... one condition.. everyone has to eat out of a paper plate :)
Rikkelz

Post by Rikkelz »

Which coast is Tongaat? :oops: And how many minutes is it from wherever this is happening in Margate(which is where btw?)?

Sorry, I'm kinda directionless!

I'm going to tongaat from the 14-17 mayybe I can push 4 18.
jee

Post by jee »

hmm Tongaat in North coast... on the other side of Durbs... Rinkhals... I have been in PMB today and I'm there tom again.. at the Imperial hotel :)
Rikkelz

Post by Rikkelz »

Hey I went past the hotel at abt 3.30! What were you there for? I went to a shop at 222 loop street...

Pity I wont be able to come to the margate meet! Dammit, so close, yet so far!