KZN Meet! Come see Lancelot's Lance!

Want to meet other forum members? This is where events are planned, and where embarrassing photos are posted. :twisted:
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
naughty

Re: KZN Meet! Come see Lancelot's Lance!

Post by naughty »

hang on a second - Saturday 14th march - thats the day of Manchester United vs Liverpool at Old Trafford - and its an early kickoff 2:45 or thereabouts if i recall correctly ....... oh well will just have to record it then

but make sure the table is near a TV - and dont expect that place to be quite - its gonna be full of guys wearing red t-shirts - half of those will have AIG emblazoned on the front and the other half will have Carlsberg - it will also probably get violent :P :P :P
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Ryan_Cooper wrote:obviously....there neva seems to be any CPT meets...........u ppl suck....although i have been looking for an excuse to go to KZN....hmmmmmm......
Ryan

We were amongst the first to hold meets, I used to try and organise them but now, well nobody does. Want to give it a go?
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

naughty wrote:hang on a second - Saturday 14th march - thats the day of Manchester United vs Liverpool at Old Trafford - and its an early kickoff 2:45 or thereabouts if i recall correctly ....... oh well will just have to record it then

but make sure the table is near a TV - and dont expect that place to be quite - its gonna be full of guys wearing red t-shirts - half of those will have AIG emblazoned on the front and the other half will have Carlsberg - it will also probably get violent :P :P :P
I will wear my Arsenal shirt, just to piss off the Scousers and the mighty United.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

naughty as I recall the last meet was not so quite and involved rusty getting dive bombed by sweets :twisted:.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
naughty

Post by naughty »

lancelot wrote:
naughty wrote:hang on a second - Saturday 14th march - thats the day of Manchester United vs Liverpool at Old Trafford - and its an early kickoff 2:45 or thereabouts if i recall correctly ....... oh well will just have to record it then

I will wear my Arsenal shirt, just to piss off the Scousers and the mighty United.
sounds like that will be fun LOL :P :P :P :P

im just thankful you dont support chelsea cos a hint of blue will probably result in the first time ever that kopites and stretford enders will get together to cause bloodshed that isnt from each other :twisted: - though somehow i doubt that the presence of emissaries from the emirates stadium will cause to much consternation in the midst of all the open warfare that this clash is going to cause

haha - no please do wear the arsenal shirt - but i hope you dont mind if i avoid wearing my united gear - i dont want to be mugged on my way out to my car :lol: - and there definitely will be lots of scousers at firkins cos they screen the matches with a biggish projector (normally the rugby and cricket too) so its basically the closest thing to a sports bar left at the pavs
Anakha56 wrote:naughty as I recall the last meet was not so quite and involved rusty getting dive bombed by sweets :twisted:.
you obviously havent encountered a liverpool vs united clash - this is not going to be a divebomb with sweets type of crowd - this is going to be the "suicide bombers" vs "the jews" and the loser gets a long stay in hospital (if he survives) type of crowd thats going to be running around all over the place - they definitely gonna have more beverage container breakages in that one day than on the rugby world cup and cricket world cup finals combined with all the semi finals too
Last edited by naughty on 03 Mar 2009, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
Koko_Lion

Post by Koko_Lion »

jee wrote:ps Koko WHERE is my pc! ? did you get lost in my prOn? :D
Hay Jee! I've been trying desperately to get in touch. Its been ready since December last year, I just need a date and time an I'll be right over.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Oh wow...

Never mingled with footi hooligans before. Are the woman hot? :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
naughty

Post by naughty »

Anakha56 wrote:Oh wow...

Never mingled with footi hooligans before. Are the woman hot? :P
if you can find one who doesnt have hair on her chest then yes (why you think they banned pulling off your jersey when you score a goal) :P - but just leave the "scoring" attempts on the pitch for that one day :P :P - unless you in the mood to lose some of your teeth
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

:lol: just wanting to see if the myth were true, looks like the woman are all germans :P.
Xiphan

Post by Xiphan »

Sup guys,

I'd love to come, I'll try make an appearance again, will just have to arrange for that day off...

Otherwise I wonder if seeing Ron would be a good idea seeing as though I still haven't listened to his latest set yet! :oops: He'll probably wanna do this :slap: to me! :P

Then again he might enjoy that sorta thing... :twisted:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

I wonder what shift augur is on? Koko care to inform him of this meet?
Koko_Lion

Post by Koko_Lion »

Anakha56 wrote:I wonder what shift augur is on? Koko care to inform him of this meet?
I shall do :wink:
freeloader

Post by freeloader »

Pitty the meets on that Saturday. Would have liked to come (and could if it was on sunday) :cry:
Q9400, 4GB DDR3-1333, 585W PSU, Antec SLK3000B, DP455G, 8800 GT
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Guys, is every thing still on? I am in Durban, and damn it is too hot :shock:
Xiphan

Post by Xiphan »

Until what time will you guys be at Firkins til? I only get off work at 17:00, maybe I can try get off earlier...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

lancelot wrote:Guys, is every thing still on? I am in Durban, and damn it is too hot :shock:
Still on Lance old boy :P.

Try sleeping in this heat with no aircon :(. We just need someone to get there nice and early like to get us a couple of tables, Ron is your forum invading again? Just need to buy a suit of armour just in case :P.
Koko_Lion

Post by Koko_Lion »

Augur is sadly on duty. Still the same place and time as always?
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Aw :(

Yep same place and time.
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Anakha56 wrote:Ron is your forum invading again? Just need to buy a suit of armour just in case :P.
No, not this time.
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Ron2K wrote:
Anakha56 wrote:Ron is your forum invading again? Just need to buy a suit of armour just in case :P.
No, not this time.
Cool, so now you will get to finish what you order? :P
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

^^ Not if I'm sitting anywhere near you, I won't. :P
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Not fair that I am stuck up here - I can hear fun in the making.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Ron2K wrote:^^ Not if I'm sitting anywhere near you, I won't. :P
:lol: :twisted:

Tribz why dont you move down to Durbz? :P
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I could go and live with mommy :wink:
Koko_Lion

Post by Koko_Lion »

I might get there earlier because it sometimes takes forever to find a parking spot