KZN meet (7th September at Primi Piatti, 13:00)

Want to meet other forum members? This is where events are planned, and where embarrassing photos are posted. :twisted:
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.

Where shall the meet be held?

Poll ended at 23 Aug 2008, 20:54

Primi Piatti?
62%
Firkins?
15%
jamins place?
23%
rusty's place?
No votes

Total votes: 13

doo_much

Re: KZN meet (7th September at Primi Piatti, 13:00)

Post by doo_much »

Anakha56 wrote:I am disappointed in Anthro and doo for not showing up :(.

:
Ahhhghh darn sorry man! What with the fact that I've not finished painting the lounge (and I'm leaving for Namakwaland on Wednesday) and the little matter og me being 600km away I kinda missed out :(

Sorry :twisted:
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Anakha56 wrote:what do fish do?
:lol: err... swim?

it was great meeting up again... what with the flying cutlery, patrons and condiments... not mentioning the incessant pounding of the meat in the background... :lol:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
naughty

Post by naughty »

Ron2K wrote:^^ I never look good in photos. :P
you not the only one :roll: :roll: - thats why i hate to be in photo's - and yes it was my cousin that came along to the meeting
it was great meeting up again... what with the flying cutlery, patrons and condiments... not mentioning the incessant pounding of the meat in the background...
hey - i did feel sorry for that old lady that fell down - those guys need to put a warning about that step - especially where they are serving alcohol - mainly cos alcohol and random sunken floors dont mix too well - as for the condiments - they sure are helping when it comes to the chilli shortage - though im sure YOU wont complain too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for that last bit - it sounds somehow indecent :twisted:
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

jamin_za wrote:He makes it look like the camera adds a chromosome...
And thats a compliment :oops: I am terrible with photos I am always scared of the flash hence the reason why my eyes are closed in nearly all photos that get taken of me :oops:.

That lady really did take a bad fall :(...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.