your affiliation

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
Synthesis

Re: your affiliation

Post by Synthesis »

In reality, ja. but this about your alliance. A Zombie for example couldn't give a dam about pleasing someone. Maybe it's time to change to an anteater.
jee

Post by jee »

My alliance is in service with a smile ... :) And pleasing... its a step away from being a Vamp... but my alliance is still... sweet... pure... and innocent :D
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Molean

Post by Molean »

Well in that case...
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
jee

Post by jee »

erm... pleasing does not mean do the impossible ;)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

jee wrote:erm... pleasing does not mean do the impossible ;)
Umm good luck on that....!!
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
jee

Post by jee »

Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Um, jee dear, I know you were talking about the need for stronger glasses the other day, but if you will cast your eye just a couple of pages back you will find this. Once you have done that, please visit here and make an appointment.

:twisted:

:run4hills:
jee

Post by jee »

erm Sturat my coconut, that image does not show up on my computers.....
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

jee wrote:erm Sturat my coconut, that image does not show up on my computers.....
Well then you need to get yourself some new computers.
jee

What are zombies

Post by jee »

What are zombies?
Zombies. The “Walking Dead” or “Undead”. They are basically reanimated corpses, people who should be dead, but are currently wandering around clamoring for braaaaains. So where did such an idea come from?

Well, it all started in Haiti. In Haitian, the word, “Zombi” means “spirit of the dead”. According to Haitian Voodoo folklore, Bokors (Voodoo sorcerers) could resurrect the dead using a powder called coup padre. These zombies are just like our movie zombies- mindless slaves who have no will of their own. Although unlike our movie zombies, Haitian folklore says that zombies weren’t dangerous unless they were fed salt, which returned it to it’s senses.

Hmmm, now how did such a crazy idea start? Although the early Haitians believed it was sorcery that reanimated corpses, now we know he may have something to do with what was in this “coupe padre” powder.

This powder contained a deadly neurotoxin called tetrodotoxin. This toxin comes from various species of puffer fish and it causes paralysis and death.

more
Prime

Post by Prime »

Can we have Grammar Nazi's added to the list? :twisted:
jee

Post by jee »

Those, my dear Prime, are awards... not self-inflictions ;)
madmind
Location: Take the red pill, and i'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Post by madmind »

Right. Enough of this tomfoolery. apart from;

Zombies
Vampires
Anteaters (?)
Ninjas (they're everywhere...you just can't see them, cos thats how Ninjas roll)
Jedi (yeah, I'm a star-wars fan... KsssshhhhhKt)

What are my options?

Gigabyte G31 S3 (Intel 945)|Intel C2D E8600 3.3Ghz| 3Gb DDR2800 |Nvidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb | 2.5TB Storage | RaidMax Quantum | GPowerII CPU Cooler | Thermaltake PurePower 600W PSU |
LGW2343 23" HD 1080p | Logitech EX100 Cordless Desktop | Logitech Momo Wheel | Divoom Revo5 2.1 | WinfastTV200XP MCE |
Windows 7 Ultimate | Adobe CS4

click here for my photography blog
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

You forgot the Llamas, Sith, Pirates, Predator and Lurkers
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Any alliance other than Pirate, Ninja or Llama is but an afterthought. Those were the original three. By virtue of the tried and tested alphabet, llamas pwn.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

If the all hight and mighty, nearly extinct Llama sais so it has to be true.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
madmind
Location: Take the red pill, and i'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Post by madmind »

Ok, so this is how it stands:

Zombies +1
Vampires +1
Anteaters +0
Ninjas +3
Jedi +10
Llamas +2
Sith +0
Pirates +0
Predator +0
Lurkers +0

Gigabyte G31 S3 (Intel 945)|Intel C2D E8600 3.3Ghz| 3Gb DDR2800 |Nvidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb | 2.5TB Storage | RaidMax Quantum | GPowerII CPU Cooler | Thermaltake PurePower 600W PSU |
LGW2343 23" HD 1080p | Logitech EX100 Cordless Desktop | Logitech Momo Wheel | Divoom Revo5 2.1 | WinfastTV200XP MCE |
Windows 7 Ultimate | Adobe CS4

click here for my photography blog