iPhone 5S and iOS 7 plagued by Blue Screen of Death

Anything to do with handheld gaming devices goes here.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

iPhone 5S and iOS 7 plagued by Blue Screen of Death

Post by KALSTER »

Delicious irony: iPhone 5S and iOS 7 plagued by Blue Screen of Death

"In the most incalculably ironic twist of fate ever devised by the computer gods, the iPhone 5S with iOS 7 is afflicted by a bug that results in a random Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) and then a complete reboot. While the iPhone BSOD lacks the mumbo-jumbo of mostly useless information that’s present on the Windows BSOD, the similarities between the iPhone 5S/iOS 7 and Windows BSODs are shocking — even the shade of blue is virtually the same."

Hahahahahahahaha!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
SykomantiS

Re: iPhone 5S and iOS 7 plagued by Blue Screen of Death

Post by SykomantiS »

Epic!
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Re: iPhone 5S and iOS 7 plagued by Blue Screen of Death

Post by GreyWolf »

Apparently the error is happens because iWorks is not sandboxed like all other apps in the iOS and/or incompatibility with the new 64bit chip.

I'm sure Apple will fix it soon, but in the meantime I will just enjoy the sweet, sweet irony of it all.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken