The Official PlayStation 3 Thread

Discuss the Playstation 3 in here.
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

viceroy wrote:call you a little child? (you are actually) but I've never called you one.

You seriously need to learn not to attack people everytime you open your trap.
Jeepers you know, someone flames me, I defend myself and then im always the bloody wrong one... I mean WTF is wrong with some people, they attack me and get away with it. Also the fact that people seem to be mocking me on my age is just stupid, I know I call others that, but I dont lituraly mean it... sheez way to make me ***** angry on a friday...
viceroy

Post by viceroy »

There you go...assuming everything said to you is a personal attack. You need to relax and stop taking everything so personally.

Maybe stop calling people children and you'll get attacked a lot less.

You whole attitude is very aggressive and that is why you're always finding yourself in situations like these.

Just relax...think to yourself "This is not a personal attack on me" and answer calmly. If you genuinely think you're being flamed and attacked for no reason, speak to a mod or admin.
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

Doomextreme wrote: P.S. Sorry for my previous topic (@#$%!^%$^ VISTA!!!), I know it was rude and im sorry I made it. If I knew how I would pm the people I got angry but... I cant find a way to enter their profile :S.
Again just quoting you, maybe stick with this philosophy of no flaming ? - Anthropoid
Temporary Absence
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

Yea but that one "I" did something wrong, this time that other bloke attacked me... Jesus im talking to a brick wall here. Whatever I dont give a *****, if he takes offense by a joke then let him...panzy.
viceroy

Post by viceroy »

Doomextreme wrote:Yea but that one "I" did something wrong, this time that other bloke attacked me... Jesus im talking to a brick wall here. Whatever I dont give a ****, if he takes offense by a joke then let him...panzy.
Again, lose the name calling, and watch the language and you'll be well on your way to not getting flamed or attacked on these or any other forums. Carry on and you're looking for a banning
VoodooProphetII

Post by VoodooProphetII »

Like bits in the PS3, so are the days of this thread....

You ppl make me laugh, but then again, no wonder.. It IS the "Official Playstation 3 Thread" No wonder the comments flying around here.

To all of you I say:

GET A LIVE....

If Doomextreme offended you in any way, then I find your sensitivity really amusing. If he's really a little kid, then why the hell do you really care about what he's saying.

BTW
ITS A SUPER MUNTU POWERFULL PAWNAGE L33T SYSTEM... which is more good at playing video's and music than actual games...
I found really amusing.

And Doom....try to use a little less crude language. I can promise you, you'll pass on your message successfully with less effort.
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

VoodooProphetII wrote: GET A LIVE....
Sorry bud, but my mind just won't let me find a non amusing way to interpret this.
j/k :wink:

What's a top game out on the PS3 atm?
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

GET A LIVE....
Sorry bud, but my mind just won't let me find a non amusing way to interpret this.
j/k Wink
I found a way . . .

Well the best one is Madden NFL 08
Temporary Absence
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

:lol:
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
badguy

Post by badguy »

well i wanted to get a ps3 but it's to pricesie i mean the games cost R500
capanno

Post by capanno »

Doomextreme wrote:Yea but that one "I" did something wrong, this time that other bloke attacked me... J im talking to a brick wall here. Whatever I dont give a ****, if he takes offense by a joke then let him...panzy.
Let me tell you something, and its best you learn it very quickly:

edit: removed pic. It says: fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win you are still retarded.

And your language is not appreciated. Edit it out. :evil:
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
feo

Post by feo »

Well Little Big Planet for PS3 is gonna rock. Although some people say it looks gay, lol. Watch a few youtube vids of it and believe me you're gonna want a PS3 just for that game. Good ol' fashion fun..
Avatar and Sig Courtesy of SybAGreY!
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

See? I get attacked and then its my fualt... I dont appreciate these insults to my age... so im 16, I know someone who is 7 and could scare you he is so mature.

Doesnt matter anyway, the price of the PS3 and lack of games, its going downhill. While on the other hand, the WII isnt even close to as powerful, but is selling A LOT more than PS3, because they smart not just a bunch of annoying fans.
BobTheDinosaur

Post by BobTheDinosaur »

what happened to the topic? :(
vectaman

Post by vectaman »

Mikdog wrote: I dig it how okes get emotive about a piece of hardware.
ZeroS wrote: I stagger at how people go orgasmic over a piece of hardware. It's quiet a feeling. :twisted:

Not that I'm taking these personal or am I trying to defend myself here (even though posting this is gonna seem like I am), but don't you get tired of people who post nonsense in EVERY SINGLE thread? It gets a bit tedious don't you think? I mean its all cool and all saying what you want but I dunno call me sensitive or whatever but it gets my goat when someone jumps the gun and takes unnecessary pot shots at something. That's just my take on things.
::PS3 60GB::32" HDTV::Pentium D 2.66GHz::X1600PRO 256MB GPU::2GB DDR2 667 RAM::
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

:lol:
That post of mine wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Not at you, that's for sure. :wink:

So what game si your fav right now vectaman?
vectaman

Post by vectaman »

No worries man, just saying my say.

You know funny you ask about what my fav game is. I bought Def Jam Icon on launch and its cool and all but doesn't have much depth. I'm not playing it anymore. I pre-ordered Spiderman 3 from BT Games but apparently its not so hot in the gameplay department but lets see when I get it. I was looking at the titles available at the moment and nothing else really appeals to me.

But on the PS3 network its looking better. I downloaded Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection recently and its really cool. Its basically Dark Resurrection for PSP converted to High-Def, which is noted as the best looking HD game on the PS3 at the moment (read this at GameSpot). Definitely worth the R95 and 590 MB download. Has lots of replay value.

The games available worth the buy are quite sparse, with Elder Scrolls Oblivion being the only one with a good rating worth buying. The thing is (and I could probably speak for a few others out there) the PS3 needs those games that you CANT WAIT to play. From June onwards things will pick up as the titles worth writing home about will be coming to the fore like Heavenly Sword, The Darkness, Army of Two etc. Right now its just looking pretty on my desk with the odd hour-play of Tekken here-and-there but it hasn't had that 4-5hr marathon play-in yet as the other consoles have experienced countless times. Its gonna happen though, and when it does...
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

vectaman wrote:Its gonna happen though, and when it does...
I know what you're talking about. I'm a highly selective gamer, so much so that many of my games, I need to import.
So sometimes, for months on end my ps2 will collect dust but when titles do come out, it flows in wholesale.

I'm concluding the end of my wholesale stash soon. That being composed of, FFXII, Valkyrie Profile 2, Tales of the Abyss, Rogue Galaxy and Samurai Warriors 2. Finished the first 3, half on the fourth and the fifth doesn't work too well on my ps2 hdd. Plays as if it's playing from a disk and the movies are choppy.

Was anticipating Shining force exa but it was a flopper so I'll pass. The next releases are order of mana 2 and a new nippon ichi later this year. Hopefully by then I'll have a ps3 as well. :wink:
vectaman

Post by vectaman »

Are you not interested in Tomb Raider: Anniversary for PS2?
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

I heard about it so I might give it a try. Tomb Raider Legend was ok. Nothing too special so a remake of 2 using the mask of legends should be interesting but it's definitely not on the 'must get' list.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Re: The Official PlayStation 3 Thread

Post by D3PART3D »

Resurrection!

The PS3 is seeing a whole lot more action these days, so lets see if we can get this thread going again.

First, this is an old game but didn't get a European release, so we have to import. I got mine from take2, and it is just too good. It sacrifices accessibility for the sake of challenging, engaging gameplay. Read a couple of reviews - word fail me! (I have not finished it yet though.)

Anybody here played it?

Final Fantasy XIII is a month and a half away, and looking really great. I doubt it will be as awesome as VIII was, but hey, I can dream :) VIII should be released as a PSOne classic here soon. I hear Squeenix will be doing the CG for Deus Ex 3.

There's also the 3D firmware update heading our way later this year - should be interesting.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
ADT

Post by ADT »

Huh What the Hell is a Playstation 3????? :sign5:
Kanete naki mi koso yasukere yuki no michi
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
justinufo

Post by justinufo »

I'd get a PS3 for one game only.Uncharted 2.Had a spin with it at a friends house and its so freaking awesome.
Ashley_Pops

Post by Ashley_Pops »

Without a doubt the game I'm most excited for this year is Final Fantasy XIII. Five years is a long time to wait. Another interesting one that I've been waiting a while for is White Knight Chronicles, though in truth I suspect this game will get killed by the Final Fantasy hype due to the fact that they've decided to release 3 days after FFXIII.

Other titles I'm eagerly awaiting are: Dante's Inferno, God of War 3 and the new Prince of Persia. Its going to be a good year for gaming!
Screeper

Post by Screeper »

Please please please let GT5 come out in March like Sony have suggested and not 'later this year' that other people in the industry are suggesting.

Looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII as well.
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary and those who do not.