Battery Xbox360

Discuss the XBox 360 in here.
Superplayer

Battery Xbox360

Post by Superplayer »

I want to buy for my xbox 360 controller a rechargeable battery that can lasts a long time after a full charge, i found a 4000mah battery on http://www.tinydeal.com/4800mah-recharg ... -5346.html
The price of the battery is great, and it is free shipping, i'm quite interesed, can anybody tell me how long can this battery last after a full charge?
Thanks.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Re: Battery Xbox360

Post by hamin_aus »

Expect about 3 hours of decent life per charge from on one of these.
Also, the charge cable length is too short.
It's only 1.2 meters, so if you want to play while you are charging the battery, you either have to sit right up against the screen or pull the console closer to you - which can be a mission if it is in a display cabinet or the cables are tied up
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Looks a little suspect that you posted the solution with the words "great price and free shipping"

Please resond to this post.
Superplayer

Post by Superplayer »

jamin_za wrote:Expect about 3 hours of decent life per charge from on one of these.
Also, the charge cable length is too short.
It's only 1.2 meters, so if you want to play while you are charging the battery, you either have to sit right up against the screen or pull the console closer to you - which can be a mission if it is in a display cabinet or the cables are tied up
OK, thanks for your reply. :D