Fuse - PS3/360

Anything to do with console gaming goes in here!
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Fuse - PS3/360

Post by StarBound »

Insomniac games, more known for the resistance series on the playstation and the rachet and clank series (think its them, could be another series) has moved away from playstation exclusivity and worked on game called overstrike. However time passed and that game is now known as Fuse.

The demo hit PSN today (assuming it hit XBL aswell). The is a multiplatform gears of war clone with less blood and gore. You can solo it and jump into the shoes of each of the 4 team mates. Alternatively you can play online with 4 players or split screen with 2 players and 2 more online.

The game features skill points kinda like borderlands so you can improve each aspect of the character you play as. Each character has a unique set of skills. The game seems very story driven and I'll admit this is the 2nd game that surprised me this year with being fun. I enjoyed the watered down Dead Space 3 and this games demo. The frame rate remains at a decent steady pace above 30fps. The visuals looks decent but close ups shows the consoles age.

Now the downside. I mentioned Dead Space 3 for a reason, and that is because EA is publishing the game. Most of you on the forum know my feeling towards them already.

So is this one to pick up or left dropped down?

http://www.youtube.com/user/FuseGame
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.