Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch - PS3

Anything to do with console gaming goes in here!
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch - PS3

Post by StarBound »

For the video review for GameTrailers see the links below:
http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/9g5 ... tch-review
and the IGN vid:

The demo was also available on PSN a few weeks back.

There isn't much to say from my side. I haven't really dug too deeply into the game media. I've seen the preview vid last year, seen the reviews now and played the demo. From the demo I can say not every text is voice acted but seems the main lines were.

Note on the collectors and standard editions:
The Collectors edition comes with a physical copy of the codex used to decrypt some of the puzzles and challenges in the game. The digital copy of the codex is available from the game menu as well so the only difference is comfort. I have little doubt though that in the next few weeks we might see the book available from the itunes app store so get your tablets ready for that on hand experience. I believe you also get a Drippy doll along side the rest of the CE content.

Honestly the demo did not sway me to buy the game alone. I needed a review to convince me to drop the money now instead of later. From the demo side however I felt the game gave me more control than say Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2. Even the demo was open world which already won me over. The demo does have a 20-30 minute time limit every time you play. There are 2 parts to the demo and you will be able to complete each of them before the timer runs out even if you have about 5 minutes left. That only means on the 2nd play you might spend some time traversing the world instead of going to the spot that ends your game.

So if you have a ps3 and your an JRPG/Anime fan or just want something different give the demo a try. The game should be released on 1 Feb for us.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.