Journey - PS3

Anything to do with console gaming goes in here!
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Journey - PS3

Post by StarBound »

If you haven't already seen videos you clearly don't watch E3 or other gaming news sources. But here is the run down.

Journey is a game of sights and sound. No idea what your character is but you start out the game stranded in the desert. The game starts you off with a bit of how to control your character when your greeted with a distant view of a mountain when you cross your first dune. From there on it is a journey.

Your character has the ability to do short flight but all is dependent on the length of your scarf which is extended every time you walk into a glob of light weave (orb of shining cloth pieces). You interact with some creatures and object by by pinging them.

The game is not an action game and it is said that you can't die however at one part I snuck around corners and near the end I just ran for the exit.

The game features subtle multiplayer, meaning anyone can randomly enter or exit your game without having a major effect on things. This is done whenever your on PSN so if you want to solo then you need to be signed out with the cable unplugged.

I wish I could sell the game for what it is but my words can't really describe it. It is one of those games that is a nice break from the normal hubbub and while it was designed for single player I felt right at home when I had another person with me just to shake the feeling of "your not alone".

The game currently goes on PSN for R125 and I recommend this purely from the unique experience it offers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/revie ... ney/727430
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.