Goldeneye ...more like Browneye

Anything to do with console gaming goes in here!
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Goldeneye ...more like Browneye

Post by StarBound »

How to **** up a good game.

Step 1 - Take a game with fond memories, in this case goldeneye from the N64 days.
Step 2 - Update it to a superior console with a more modern to date approach, like Goldeneye for the wii last year.
Step 3 - Port the inferior console game to the superior system with all the bugs in tact and give it some new textures.

There you have it. The disaster that is know as Goldeneye Reloaded for your PS3/Xbox 360.

You all know the drill. Pierces Bond stepped down and got replaced by Danial who specializes in everything other than stealth and gadget usage. Now he heads back to all those film locations to kill the braindead Helgast invaders... wait thats not right. BUT that is exactly what the game is implying.

The CoD franchise has gone down the crapper faster than a hot chilli bureto and activision has added another once good memory to that golden bowl. Nothing in this game has been done right. The textures aren't the highest detail but they do look beautiful compared to the wii's. The frame rate is high possibly due to IT BEING DEVELOPED FOR THE WII. The Helgast makes their appearance audible with every russian soldier trying to sound like them. And let's quickly speak about AI. The best way to avoid being killed is to run in the open from one side of the maps cover to the next giving you as play ample 5 or 10 seconds to volley a spray of bullets and hit everything without trying to aim. Your best chances of survival on the other hand is running as much as possible in the open and shooting like there is no tomorrow.

If you have never played a 007 game then DON'T start with this one. It was good on the wii. It is not good on the ps3. And quite frankly it is unacceptable that to see everything wrong return in hd on a more powerful and capable system.

Also the Moonraker pistol code on your booklet doesn't work. Maybe this makes it even more a bargin bin buy... or just skip entirely.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.