Uncharted 3

Anything to do with console gaming goes in here!
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Uncharted 3

Post by StarBound »

If you own a ps3 this is one of the games you want to own. Uncharted started off as a tomb raider/ action movie hybrid. Over the coarse of its sequels it moved more into the action movie territory with a puzzle here and there.

Like Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 improved over its predecessor by leaps and bounds. The game runs smoother, looks better, yet sadly feels more cinematic than before.

I've only played up to chapter 8 thus far but there were so few games this year that pulled me in where I couldn't put down my controller. I cannot explain how detailed this game looks. Even as a pc owner I have to compare it to the likes of Witcher 2 in detail and those that played witcher 2 will tell me it is impossible. So my answer to that is seeing is believing. Rumour has it this is the game to play if you have a 3DTV and I haven't tried it yet but as soon as I finished my first play thru I will replay the game just to see how the chateu burns in eye popping visuals.

I wont take back that the ps3 is outdated. But somehow they managed to produce a game with a quality once found on pc.

If you liked uncharted 1 and 2 then get this game. If you always wanted an alternative to Lara in her twilight years then this is your chance. Definitely going yo be one of my top 3 or 4 games of the year.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.