BF3 Kamakazi Nasie Server Error.

Anything to do with online stuff goes here.
CareTaker22

BF3 Kamakazi Nasie Server Error.

Post by CareTaker22 »

Hi guys! I have a small problem. Each time I try to join the Server mentioned in the topic it said the following:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Sorry, players from N/A are not allowed on this server"

I am from SA and I'm no hacker lol, but I cannot join the server? Can anyone tell me why this is happening please. :D
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Re: BF3 Kamakazi Nasie Server Error.

Post by Ron2K »

A few possibilities: either the server is misconfigured, geolocation is not functioning correctly on your IP address (which is a recent problem with Axxess/Afrihost), or the server administrators are intentionally kicking you. In any case, you should contact them for assistance: unless one of the server administrators concerned is on this forum, there is no-one here that can help you with this specific problem.

EDIT: I see that you're posting from an Axxess/Afrihost IP address, so it's most likely the geolocation issue. I suggest contacting the server administrators, explaining your problem (politely) and asking them to whitelist 105.236.0.0/16. Feel free to redirect them to this thread if they're as unintelligent as the majority of game server administrators that I've encountered.
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.