Want advice on building your rig or just want to show off?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ok peels I just bought my first gpu and found out my pci e x16 slot is dead. So now I have two either upgrade or buy new a board. I currently have a i3 540 and I can get a j&w h55 xblue mobo with xfire support for R750 or I could upgrade my mobo and cpu to a intel pentium 2020 and msi h61 p20 mobo for R1300 so what is the best. Does anyone know if you can fix a pci e x16 slot or somebody who can. And yes im on a strick budget and cant even stretch it by a R10.
- Registered Pervert
- Posts: 6879
- Joined: 30 Jul 2004, 02:00
- Processor: Intel i7 4790k
- Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
- Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
- Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB
- Location: The Greater Unknown