Worst pc's ever

Want advice on building your rig or just want to show off?
cyberfox271

Re: Worst pc's ever

Post by cyberfox271 »

love pc's for just that reason. does not get old. always something new.
" Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person, at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy " - Aristotle

"You stupid dog, You make me look bad! awooga wooga wooga!"
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

cyberfox271 wrote:love pc's for just that reason. does not get old. always something new.
But the hardware gets old real fast, today the GTX580 is fastest next month there will be something even better :D
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

Those are, like, graphics cards. I'm a graphics card and processor fanatic.
" Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person, at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy " - Aristotle

Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Those cheap dial up modems from Matrix lasted about a week each. Really annoying and the only alternative was an expensive dial up modem and my dad just didnt want to pay so much. Matrix got so sick of those modems that they decided to stop selling them.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

cyberfox271 wrote:Those are, like, graphics cards. I'm a graphics card and processor fanatic.
Well I am a fanatic of all PC hardware :D .
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Siemens wrote:Those cheap dial up modems from Matrix lasted about a week each. Really annoying and the only alternative was an expensive dial up modem and my dad just didnt want to pay so much. Matrix got so sick of those modems that they decided to stop selling them.
Well the other reason for them discontinuing them is because Dial Up is useless, dial up modems don't last long......we went through hundreds because of lightening and other things.
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

Lawl. Dude.

KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

cyberfox271 wrote:Those are, like, graphics cards. I'm a graphics card and processor fanatic.
:lol:

No offence meant, I just didn't know Capetonians actually, like, write that way as well. :wink:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

It happens to the best of us dude.

Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

THE_STIG wrote:
Siemens wrote:Those cheap dial up modems from Matrix lasted about a week each. Really annoying and the only alternative was an expensive dial up modem and my dad just didnt want to pay so much. Matrix got so sick of those modems that they decided to stop selling them.
Well the other reason for them discontinuing them is because Dial Up is useless, dial up modems don't last long......we went through hundreds because of lightening and other things.

Back then we didnt have much choice. ISDN was a myth.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

Worst pc's ever.

THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Ok fox, rule no1 anything with a Celeron, some cheap no name mobo is crap and qualifies as worst PC ever.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Maxtor HDD's are the worst in the world.......mine just died and it was only 3 years old.
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

-Prometheus- wrote:Oh boy, had to fix a system where it wouldn't even detect the HDD. Turns out it's because it was on the same IDE channel as the DVD-ROM/CD-RW. Apparently Maxtors can't handle that
Proof of just how <insert variable> they are :x
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

Maxtor...a name I'm not fond of. They were probably great when i never had a pc.

THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Hey how could they ever have been great?
cyberfox271

Post by cyberfox271 »

maybe it's the reverse of the snowball effect i dunno.

Smilodon111

Post by Smilodon111 »

THE_STIG wrote:Maxtor HDD's are the worst in the world.......mine just died and it was only 3 years old.
+1 Amen to that - i have had 6 of them die on me so far this month - really. will NEVER touch another one in my life...Does not want. :evil:

[Core i7 930] [12GB Corsair Dominator CL8 XMP 1.65v] [Asus Rampage II Extreme] [Sapphire HD5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition 2GB DDR5] [Corsair HX-750W Modular] [32GB OCZ Onyx SSD] [3TB Seagate Barracuda's] [Coolermaster Cosmos S] [Coolermaster Sickle Flow 120's] [Logitech G11] [Razer Death Adder 3500DPI w/ Razer Goliathus Fragged Alpha Sized] [Logitech Z2300 THX] [Samsung Sync Master 2494HS 24" LCD]
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Smilodon111 wrote:
THE_STIG wrote:Maxtor HDD's are the worst in the world.......mine just died and it was only 3 years old.
+1 Amen to that - i have had 6 of them die on me so far this month - really. will NEVER touch another one in my life...Does not want. :evil:
You should go tell matrix warehouse that, they claim that they are brilliant and that mine was just defective or something.........what idiots.

MAXTOR'S should be banned and then melted down......
Smilodon111

Post by Smilodon111 »

THE_STIG wrote:
Smilodon111 wrote:
You should go tell matrix warehouse that, they claim that they are brilliant and that mine was just defective or something.........what idiots.

MAXTOR'S should be banned and then melted down......

hahahaha :lol: yup both matrix & maxtor... :lol:

[Core i7 930] [12GB Corsair Dominator CL8 XMP 1.65v] [Asus Rampage II Extreme] [Sapphire HD5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition 2GB DDR5] [Corsair HX-750W Modular] [32GB OCZ Onyx SSD] [3TB Seagate Barracuda's] [Coolermaster Cosmos S] [Coolermaster Sickle Flow 120's] [Logitech G11] [Razer Death Adder 3500DPI w/ Razer Goliathus Fragged Alpha Sized] [Logitech Z2300 THX] [Samsung Sync Master 2494HS 24" LCD]
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

I agree, Matrix are a bunch of noobs.......but there are some good things about them.