tiny thumbnail image

Anything to do with the G3AR website goes here!
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Re: tiny thumbnail image

Post by Stuart »

Anakha56 wrote:Siemens it is a good idea because I have no friggin clue what the current image is however as is usual with this place the spammers visited and it turned it to hell :(.
I suspect it's the something related to the E3 brand. To me it looks like a white "E" on top with "3.0" or something underneath it.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I cannot make it out - and I have a 1080p monitor.
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Tribble wrote:I cannot make it out - and I have a 1080p monitor.
That's it! Done!
If you can't see it in HD, it doesn't exist! :P
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Well, nothing really fancy is necessary. A simple PCF, as Siemens suggests.

Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Stuart wrote:Well, nothing really fancy is necessary. A simple PCF, as Siemens suggests.

thats perfect. Let's make this happen!!!
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Well done mousey - now we just need either Ronny or Dawid to change it.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I did send the powers that be a PM with mousey's design in it. Hopefully they will take note now
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

+1 If that doesn't say PCF then I dunno hey :D
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ronny will put it up - we just have to be patient. He says he has a surprise....... I can't wait!
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Uhm, Tribble, when did you get your custom title? :scratch:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

RONNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Oooh I am going to get him :twisted: You cannot punish me here for what I do on your forum! And that wasn't even my idea :twisted:
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Supplies!! :lol:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Supplies? Surprise? A nasty one at that :P
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

:lol:
i'm sure whatever the supplies are/surprise is is will be good... :)

the icon that Stu suggested looks almost like the FB icon.... just that the PCF has more letters....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Tribble wrote:RONNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Oooh I am going to get him :twisted: You cannot punish me here for what I do on your forum! And that wasn't even my idea :twisted:
It's not my fault that you don't know what a middle-click is... :whistling:
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

To clarify (for the two dumb blondes) :P
Supplies == surprise (think Japanese)
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ron2K wrote:
Tribble wrote:RONNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Oooh I am going to get him :twisted: You cannot punish me here for what I do on your forum! And that wasn't even my idea :twisted:
It's not my fault that you don't know what a middle-click is... :whistling:
True - not your fault at all. But you must remember that I use my middle button (wheel) for scrolling. I expected a fail - not a custom title. You know I don't like custom titles - especially true ones :lol:
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

@Syko: stop calling Ronny a dumb blonde.... ;)
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

He wasn't the one asking... :wink:
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

neither was I...
who else on here is a dumb blonde then?
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

^^ I was just coming along to say that - image needs to be in ICO format. ;)
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
jee

Post by jee »

Siemens wrote: Because once you mark the forums as an app tab then all you see is the tiny logo.
how do you do that?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

-Prometheus- wrote:It's an "E" with "3.0" underneath it. It's clearly visible in the 32x32 version.
Link?