tiny thumbnail image

Anything to do with the G3AR website goes here!
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

tiny thumbnail image

Post by Siemens »

To those that can change it.

Can you please change that little thumbnail that shows at the tab of the page to something that more clearly defines PCF?
The one used now is...well I'm not sure what it is but it seems like it needs a change.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Re: tiny thumbnail image

Post by Stuart »

The favicon, you mean?

That request was made ages ago, but nothing ever came of it.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Stu I think he is talking about the tab icon?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

Same thing.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Ah...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Anakha56 wrote:Stu I think he is talking about the tab icon?
Um, yeah, that's what I said. :lol:
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Well first of all. Is it possible for it to be changed? Or does the host require it?

If it is possible. I'm sure some of the users here are willing to help create a better one.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

why does something that small and is irrelevant to the content of the forum irk you..... ?
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Get the new FF and be fast - you hardly ever see it then ;-)
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

tiny thumbnail image

Post by Stuart »

It's simple enough to change. Would just require the go ahead from the PCF staff and then a few minutes of iRon's time.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

True
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

KatrynKat wrote:why does something that small and is irrelevant to the content of the forum irk you..... ?
Tribble wrote:the new FF
Because once you mark the forums as an app tab then all you see is the tiny logo. It's making FF look bad :P
Prime

Post by Prime »

I think Ron will brand you for wasting his time. :lol: :twisted:
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

I don't see how a company's identity is a waste of time.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Siemens wrote:I don't see how a company's identity is a waste of time.
Change it to what?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

A magazine? A PC? A PCF ?
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

I was thinking something in line with the recent PCFormat magazine front page logo PCF
or make it blue like the forum. Something with at least a bit of identity
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

A snail ?
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

tiny thumbnail image

Post by Stuart »

Tribble wrote:A snail ?
Or a penguin. Or possibly an apple.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

a bottle of Foundry.... ;)
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Or a cat ;-)
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

A BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

sheesh, sorry for trying to contribute something.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Siemens it is a good idea because I have no friggin clue what the current image is however as is usual with this place the spammers visited and it turned it to hell :(.