Upgrade to site

Anything to do with the G3AR website goes here!
Madgic

Post by Madgic »

Even the other PCF site has rankings!!

8O the other PCF site???!!!

There's another one ? :roll:
When life kicks you in the guts, you better be ready . . . or go to gym and build up your 6-pack!
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

hey Stalker, actually I havent really been on for a while :)

any I hope to see u in DBN, contact Dra90n3ddy cause he coming soon, maybe u come with him.

Madgic: yeah there is an unofficial PCF site, cant remember the URL, but it is somewhere on this site!! (Good to see you again)

Fishy: thanks for the backup!! u finished exams now? when we gonna lan??
stewy_w

Re: Upgrade to site

Post by stewy_w »

Cameron Losco wrote: Let me know if you have any problems so I can get them fixed. I have checked the site for any problems but you never know.
I do not have Internet explorer so I am using Mozilla
but now the site looks all distorted and wrong
pleez help :cry:
Running Vista is like being in a candy store that only sells black liquorice at exorbitant prices. Oh, and you\'re only allowed to eat the candy in the store.
jbayman

Post by jbayman »

The easiest would be to just download internet explorer...
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Hyperchild

Post by Hyperchild »

Is there any way in which we can upload patches, etc to this site from our home PC's? As far as I know you can only give the URL
Quod non detit fortuna non eripuit aut amat aut odit: nil est tertium
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Hi Cammy and all at the Pcf HQ
(I Know i'll only get this read after holidays)
My question to you is whether it would be possible for you the great Loscovian Ambassador to put a few new color themes under the profile section, i love the blue but it would be cool to have other colors or themes! Alotta forums have the capability but don't use it and this SUX major but those that do use it are just that much more better! :D

PRETTY PLZ :roll:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

I was thinking the excact same thing a long time ago when I first joined.

But there are already so many bountyhunters, mobs and teletubies after me so I just kept my mouth shut.
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Psych0_Cr1tt3r wrote: But there are already so many bountyhunters, mobs and teletubies after me so I just kept my mouth shut.
As always the contreversial Psychocritter is always in trubble! :roll:

Don't worry i'm sure you can take the bountyhunters and mobs but the teletubbies i'm unsure of! They have arsenals we haven't even begun to phathom :lol:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Hyperchild

Post by Hyperchild »

just another Idea, but on topics that have gone over more than, I think 6 pages, its rather anoying when trying to get to the pages in the middle with the "goto page" bit. Cant we have instead a drop-down menu or something which lets us goto whichever page we want without going through the entire topic.
Quod non detit fortuna non eripuit aut amat aut odit: nil est tertium
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

I second that emotion ....
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

Cameron Lasco on the 14th Aug 2003 wrote:I'll set the ranks up tomorrow, it's getting late and the office isn't the best place to sleep
And?
Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

Today is the 23 of Feburary.
Cameron Lasco on the 14th Aug 2003 wrote: wrote:
I'll set the ranks up tomorrow, it's getting late and the office isn't the best place to sleep
Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Oh well, i guess we have to get used to it at some point in time snowy! Things never happen here, nothing that we want ever gets attention!

Maybe if we had mods and more admin then this site might see some changes, oh wait, that will be here soon, maybe mid 2005! :(
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Everything you guys ask for gets taken into consideration its just that I have to prioritise. I have lists of things to do and slowly work through them but you must understand that if something more critical comes up then it must be done. Keep listing things that you would like on the site and when I do get a chance I'll start working through them. This list is pretty long already so when time comes I'm going to (bad word, bad word) myself.

I apologise for taking so long with things and appreciate your patience

Cheers
Cameron
jee

Post by jee »

Cameron, the first sign of a good leader is to delegate. I'm sure there are trusty and knowledgable forumusers that will be able to help you with the forum, and all the little things that nag doing. Use them, then you can concentrate on the important things like the NetPlus CD and getting pregnant. :wink:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
NinjaTic

Post by NinjaTic »

Cameron can get pregnant? 8O 8O
neon_chameleon wrote:

Im 22 next week and I cant commit to what Im going to eat for breakfast. I mean cereal is so boring but its quick, and eggs take forever to make and theres the toast to make sure you dont burn....
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bb_matt

Post by bb_matt »

Cameron Losco wrote:Everything you guys ask for gets taken into consideration its just that I have to prioritise. I have lists of things to do and slowly work through them but you must understand that if something more critical comes up then it must be done. Keep listing things that you would like on the site and when I do get a chance I'll start working through them. This list is pretty long already so when time comes I'm going to (bad word, bad word) myself.

I apologise for taking so long with things and appreciate your patience

Cheers
Cameron

Aye, completely understand your position there. I also work in a 'deadline driven' industry and often have 'days from hell'

Take your time - there's no hurry.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

another silly that took a while to track down in the middle of a post...

the word 'un ion' used in the middle of a sentence is not being escaped before the insert/update, (purely supposition), and is probably causing some sql confusion.... (kicks out to the homepage...)

workaround:
1) put a zero sized space somewhere in the word or
2) don't use that word.. :lol:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
RobThePyro

Post by RobThePyro »

WOOOO! Site tiz all fancy now!!! GO PCF guys! "*WOOT*
PCF Dumbass of the Month Award!
"My lungs are in SLI :P"
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

I is lost...
me misses quick reply
me misses last 15 posts
me misses forum automatically re-sizing when picture quoted is wider than forum (check pic of the day)
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Quick reply is still there?

And there's a thread specially for gripes about the new forum created by UberAdmin.
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Yeh, Ron....
Can you PLEASE try look for a mod that shows the last posts 10/15 posts in general and chillout section...

Or even if you can just get a mod to show the last 10/15 active threads ;) :D
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Oooooh ... new look. Interesting.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Guys, use the correct thread! :roll: