2010 - Best Thread Award

Who's going to win this year?
Forum rules
If you've forgotten how this section of the forum works, or are just plain unfamiliar with them, check this thread out.

Of course, normal board rules apply here.
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

2010 - Best Thread Award

Post by Ron2K »

Only one thread was nominated, and that was rustypup's thread about Bates. I guess we already have a winner here, folks. :P
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Re: 2010 - Best Thread Award

Post by KALSTER »

Deserved.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Much, much deserved. I have just re-read the the thread because today is not going to be a good day...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Anakha56 wrote:Much, much deserved. I have just re-read the the thread because today is not going to be a good day...
Borrwo Bates? :twisted:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Prime I really wish I could :(. Some managers need to be put in their place and it would really be appropriate if it was a small object doing it...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Does anyone else find it somewhat sad that, in 12 months, we haven't managed to produce a single thread that can compete with some random tongue-in-cheek rant about a rabid mongoose? What an intelligent lot we are!
Prime

Post by Prime »

Stuart wrote:Does anyone else find it somewhat sad that, in 12 months, we haven't managed to produce a single thread that can compete with some random tongue-in-cheek rant about a rabid mongoose? What an intelligent lot we are!
Well we could start another thread about what it means to be a modder? :whistling: :lol:

Edit: we should just get AMA to start a thread about the colour of her underwear, thread would be 10 pages in 5 minutes :lol:
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Prime wrote:
Stuart wrote:Does anyone else find it somewhat sad that, in 12 months, we haven't managed to produce a single thread that can compete with some random tongue-in-cheek rant about a rabid mongoose? What an intelligent lot we are!
Well we could start another thread about what it means to be a modder? :whistling: :lol:
Oi, controversial fight club matters like that belong in the Not Easily Offended thread, k?
Prime

Post by Prime »

Stuart wrote:
Prime wrote:
Oi, controversial fight club matters like that belong in the Not Easily Offended thread, k?

:smack: Rule 1 and Rule 2! :x :x