PCF Forum Awards - how it works

Who's going to win this year?
Forum rules
If you've forgotten how this section of the forum works, or are just plain unfamiliar with them, check this thread out.

Of course, normal board rules apply here.
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

PCF Forum Awards - how it works

Post by Ron2K »

This is how the awards work:

1. Nominations - nominations work by sending one of the mods or admins a PM listing who you would like to nominate for the award categories (check the nominations thread for the category list). Keeping in mind that you don't have to nominate someone for all the categories if you don't want to. You can nominate as many people as you like for any category you like - the one exception is that you may not nominate me for any category (as I'm the one running this thing, I don't think it's fair that I be included).
The nomination period will run for about 2 weeks to give ample time for everyone to nominate and for us to collate the nominations.

2. VOTING!!! The mods and admins will tally up the nominations for each award category and a thread for each award category will be posted for everyone to vote on, with the voting options being the top 5 nominees in each category. Voting will run for about a week. At the end of the voting period, the winners will be announced.

Winners get their own custom title on the forums for a year, until we do this again. :mrgreen:
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.