The Social Network – Expect a sequel: Updated

Any news articles that the G3AR team posts will go in here.
Drakonis
G3AR Online Content Editor

The Social Network – Expect a sequel: Updated

Post by Drakonis »

Money helps
The Winklevoss brothers are not giving up in their quest to get even more money out of Facebook and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, contrary to what was reported yesterday. Multiple news reports yesterday (including ours) stated that the Winklevosses had decided to accept the original $65 million (cash and shares) settlement (now valued around $200 million due to sky rocketing valuations of Facebook)
Original story: The Winklevoss twins have finally given up on their seven year legal battle with Facebook. The legal battle started in 2004 when the Winklevosses sued Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook and fellow Harvard student, of plagiarising their idea for a social network site called ConnectU
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
My opinion, not the mag's
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Re: The Social Network – Don’t expect a sequel

Post by KALSTER »

Shame. The poor brothers have to settle for $200 000 000. How will they ever survive. :(
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W