A.I. Fest (December 2012 - LOL Tournament & Christmas Event)

If you want to tell the forum about a LAN or comment on one you've been to, here's the place to do so!
Serph

A.I. Fest (December 2012 - LOL Tournament & Christmas Event)

Post by Serph »

Time:
9:00AM - 11:00PM

Address:
Lala Palm Hall
Kliprivierberg Recreation Centre
Cnr Peggy Vera Road and Sunningdale Road
Kibler Park

Venue Entry:
LAN (Non-member): R50
LAN (Member): Free
LOL Tournament: R150 (Includes LAN entrance)
MTG Tournament: R300 per Team of 3

GAMER LEAGUE:
Game: League of Legends
Format: PC
Start Time: 09:00AM

PLANESWALKER LEAGUE TEAM TOURNAMENT:
Formats: Standard, Modern, Legacy
Start: 10:00AM

GAMER LEAGUE (LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TOURNAMENT):

For the first time ever A.I. Fest will be hosting a whole day League of Legends tournament at the A.I. Fest LAN Event on 8 December 2012.

The number of players are reserved on a first come first serve and pre-registration basis.
The tournament cost will be R150.00 per player and will be limited to 30 players. Players who have pre-registered for the tournament do not need to pay the entrance fee for the A.I. Fest LAN Event.

We will need the following from you in order to reserve your place in the League of Legends tournament, which can be emailed back to us at info@ai-fest.co.za :

1. A completed application form for the player (which includes acceptance of the A.I. Fest Terms and Conditions).
2. A copy of the proof of payment of R150 for the entrance fee.
3. A signed copy of the Tournament rules.
4. A copy of the player's RSA ID documentation.

For players under the age of 18 the following will also be required:

1. Parental / Guardian consent to be given by signing the relevant section on the pre-registration form.
2. Copy of parent / guardian's ID documentation.

PLEASE NOTE:

The LOL Tournament is a SOLO tournament as it falls under the Gamer League.

It may not be very clear in the preregistration form, but each entrant will be entering within their own capacity. However, each match for each round is a 3v3, and the participants in those matches will differ with each round, and the teams per match will be decided by the A.I. Fest Official. How you progress will be based on your kills, deaths and assists for each match you are in. So in the end there will be a definite 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners based on your scores.

Please download the preregistration form for a full explanation on how the tournament will be run.

PLANESWALKER LEAGUE (TEAM TOURNAMENT):

For the first time ever A.I. Fest will be hosting a whole day Magic: the Gathering team tournament at the A.I. Fest event on 8 December 2012.

The number of players are reserved on a pre-registration basis.

The tournament cost will be R300.00 per team of 3.

We will need the following from you in order to reserve your seats in the Planeswalker League Team tournament, which can be emailed back to us at info@ai-fest.co.za :

1. A completed application form for the team (which includes acceptance of the A.I. Fest Terms and Conditions).
2. A copy of the proof of payment of R300 for the entrance fee.
3. A signed copy of the Tournament rules.
4. A copy of each team members RSA ID documentation (3 RSA ID documents in total).

For players under the age of 18 the following will also be required:

1. Parental / Guardian consent to be given by signing the relevant section on the pre-registration form for each team member under the age of 18.
2. Copy of parent / guardian's ID documentation.

Further information about this event can be found on our website: A.I. Fest

OR

Facebook Page: Facebook

A.I. Fest LAN Event Poster
MTG Tournament Poster