Landmark Computers Competition in PC Format

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Landmark Computers

Landmark Computers Competition in PC Format

Post by Landmark Computers »

Hi everyone

If you have not yet got your copy of the latest PCFormat mag then do so as soon as possible as Landmark in association with PCFormat and Frontosa are giving away a very special prize to one lucky reader.

Win!
Ultimate 3D Gaming bundle valued at over R5 700
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY Landmark Computers

This month Landmark Computers is giving away a 3D gaming bundle which includes a Samsung 2233RZ 22” 3D Wide Screen LCD, nVidia 3D Vision glasses kit and a Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 laser gaming mouse to one lucky reader.

Landmark Computers has over time become one of South Africa’s top online IT and electronic shopping stores by offering its customers only the best products available at competitive prices with industry leading service. Its intention is to keep the store small (in terms of items offered) meaning the Landmark Computers team know the products well and therefore can offer you sound advice with a personal touch.

The Landmark 3D gaming bundle includes the R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse which is rated as one of the best gaming mice on the planet. A Samsing 2233RZ 120Hz 3D monitor combined with nVidia’s 3D Vision glasses help immerse you into a 3D gaming world like no other. To win all you have to do is tell us what is Landmark Computer’s website address.

Competition closes noon on 28 February 2010. Winners will be contacted telephonically. SMSes are charged at R2, including VAT. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Please see how to enter in the February issue of PCFormat.

Good luck!

Regards,
Andy
Landmark Computers

Re: Landmark Computers Competition in PC Format

Post by Landmark Computers »

Hi Admins. Sorry for just sticking this up. I though as we have a relationship with PCFormat (the mag) it would be okay.
Please let me know if there are any issues.

Andy
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

I have no issue with it. I do feel that it is in the wrong section, I am thinking it should be in the PCFormat section since the competition is in the mag.

Consider it moved :).
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

jee might have issues with it, but she's a woman and her objections can be silenced with certain, ahem, favours.

(I am speaking, of course, of champissage and a delicate foot massage.)
jee

Post by jee »

OI! jee does not have an issue wif it you smelly Rat! pffffrrrt...

but she will take the foot massage,.... and needs a new computer.. *grins*
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
tinkie101

Post by tinkie101 »

Hi all, so i have been sending in my text's for this comp. all month and todey i read it again and saw the following :
Landmark Computers wrote:
Competition closes noon on 28 February 2010. Winners will be contacted telephonically. SMSes are charged at R2, including VAT. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any-one else saw the "ends on 2010" ??

Is this for real? did i just waste my money or is it just a typing error?

I read the page in the mag. aswell and it is the same there?

ps. I Love Pc Format, it is the only thing that i read, it keeps me from forgetting how to read lol.

Also, sorry if this is a dubble post but for some reason my first post didn't show up here?
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

@tinkie101: THat was a typo. It should have been 28 February 2011.

Regards
Michael Reed
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
tinkie101

Post by tinkie101 »

KillerByte wrote:@tinkie101: THat was a typo. It should have been 28 February 2011.

Regards
Michael Reed
ok, thanks ... Back to entering for the comp. :)