Calling all developers, we are hiring!

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Nab
G3AR Magazine Editor

Calling all developers, we are hiring!

Post by Nab »

Hi all, I have been handed down this task from mount PR, please see below and give a shout out to your peeps if possible.

Title: Software Developer
Purpose of Position: To provide capacity for developing and maintaining projects at Panorama Digital.
Main tasks of the position: The recruit will need to develop accompanying software as part of projects at Panorama Digital. They will also assist with maintaining the software, both in development and support roles. Based on the individuals' skill set, other work may also be assigned.
Position requirements:The employee has to be fluent in English and PHP. Good knowledge of JavaScript, XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS and SQL are also desired.
Experience level:Two or more years of programming experience are required. Previous experience with ‘eZ Publish’ software a big positive. Experience with other enterprise class CMSs is a plus, as is experience with agile development methodologies
Personal skills:Good cooperation and communication skills are required. Team spirit, dedication to excellence and the ability to make and stand by commitments are expected.

Edit: We are based in Kyalami

All interested parties are to please mail Dawid directly on his name at panorama dot co dot za.

Taking the mickey out of KB is also a perk not mentioned :mrgreen:
What you see written above is my opinion and not that of the peeps that put food on my plate.
RuadRauFlessa

Re: Calling all developers, we are hiring!

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Hehehehe love the perks.... where are the offices located.... just for those who does not read cover to cover.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932