Kyalami mag condition

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
JollyJamma

Kyalami mag condition

Post by JollyJamma »

Hi PC Format editors
I just thought you would like to know that I tried to buy a copy of PC format in the Kyalami shopping park (The one next to Frontosa..oh and the racing track) and the cover was torn with disks missing from both mags left.

The manager was called and he said he was sorry but he couldn't sell them and said he would have to send them back. Safe to say I didn't get to read it this month but I will try again next month.

Hope this helps but I figure it isn't a biggie.
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: Kyalami mag condition

Post by Tribble »

What is wrong with you? Go to another shop - hunt it down until you find one. You cannot be without.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Not sure there is much PCF HQ can do about this. Unless they have a stern word with their couriers. And your shop's shelf packers.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

Since our offices are in Kyalami we saw some damaged mags and brought them to the managers attention. Sad to dee that they put them back on the self.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
JollyJamma

Post by JollyJamma »

Tribble wrote:What is wrong with you? Go to another shop - hunt it down until you find one. You cannot be without.
Haha =)

Alright so long as you know but it sucks when stores are not managed properly. Pick and Pay seems to do it a lot lately with everything.
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.