Project: Infinity - ReDesigned completely

Post logs of your latest creation in here.
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

haja wrote:Skidd, my apologies, it is a boss :( I just get so used to the term Superboss (and get more pissed off when ppl say they have a SUperboss when they only have a boss)

Apologies, and back to the topic :)
No worries guys, interesting lil spam, Superboss cars rock.
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

Slasher wrote:Why dont you put the rad, pump, psu, hdd's and DVD in the same box? They should give off too much heat and by putting the hdd's at that level you can cool your hdd's with the airflow from the rad. Also saves you one layer...
Let me check that, ill get back to you
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

OK guys got an Announcement, I'm not gonna be able to go forward with making this case ( I know you guys are bit bummed) but i do have some good news tho

Some people ive told already, they know who they are, i think they are lil jealous, heheh not to worry, Thanks to Lordrage for finding this case for sale,

Ok And a Bigger thanks to Sean (Skidd) for being a great friend, he went to fetch it today. Thanks so much bru.

Well you probably wanna know what case i got well, for a Great Deal of R500 Bucks i got a .... CM Stacker :D :D Will post pics when I've received it. once again thanks Sean and Lordrage
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Pleasure man, Its sitting here next to rebirth waiting to get shipped on monday :-)
inf3ct10n

Post by inf3ct10n »

omg haxx... a stacker for R500..................... thats mad... i r need one of those :(