Astarotte no Omocha!

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Ahzure

Astarotte no Omocha!

Post by Ahzure »

Title: Astarotte no Omocha!  (Lotte no Omocha!)
Mangaka: Yui Haga
Director: Fumitoshi Oizaki
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Seinen
Spoiler: (show)
(Lolicon, Shotacon and Futanari)

Twenty two  year old  Naoya is seeking gainful employment, lucky for him a woman by the  name of Judit  Snorrevik  offers  him a job.  Naoya merrily accepts the offer without enquiring what exactly his vocation entails. Judit whisks him away to Alfheimr, a world inhabited by all manner of beings from myth and legend.  In Alfheimt  Naoya is introduced to his employer.

The young Princess Astarotte "Lotte" Ygvar  will soon come of age and she’s expected to acquire her own harem.
You see Princess Astrarotte is a Succubus and Succubae require Sauzfryma
Spoiler: (show)
Semen
for sustenance or else they wither  and die.  If the princess is anything like her mother she might end up with a stable of over 300 males.

When Naoya is instructed by Princess Astrarotte to spend the night in her bed, various aides at the Royal Court  offers him advice. Judit’s suggestions are somewhat too salacious, fortunately the chamberlain provides Naoya with the piece of information that might just save his life.
Spoiler (show)
Astrarotte plans to have  Naoya killed  because she harbors a deep seated hatred towards  males.

So later that evening he enters the princesses’ chambers (her room)  Naoya immediately starts telling a story about a queen who’d rather play with her toys than fulfill her duties as queen and mother. Her little daughter steps in, forgoing her childhood to  shoulder the duty entrusted to her mother. All is well till one day when the princess collapses, for the burden was too great to bear, it’s  then and there  that the queen decides she’d rather give her toys to her daughter, watch her daughter grow up and  finally the queen assumes her office  once more.
The End

Naoya’s story was able to elicit a favorable outcome; he receives a large salary, housing and uniforms are provided by the employer. The only downside is that he’ll be revered as her “Toy”

Astarotte "Lotte" Ygvar 
When she was five years old, she received a very rare treat; she was able to spend an evening with her mother, Queen Mercelída "Mercie" Ygvar I. Later that evening one of her mother’s lovers crept into the bed, sadly the Queen was unable to refrain from  coitus. Astrarotte, (whom laid next to her mother) was traumatized by the experience  and  no amount of explaining from her mother could comfort her. The bond between mother and daughter became quite frayed, eventually  Astrarotte was moved from her mother’s palace to one the other estates. 
Sadly she has no real friends her own age, until she meets
Spoiler (show)
Naoya’s daughter,  Asuha.
Naoya Tōhara
Somewhere between the ages of 9 and 11 Naoya Tōhara was involved  with an older woman. It also came as no surprise that the woman gave birth to a beautiful and healthy girl (named  Asuha )when Naoya was twelve years  old.
Astarotte reminds him a little of his daughter, Asuha. He is slowly adjusting to life in Alfheimt and although people refer to him as the first inductee to Astrarotte’s harem he is basically just her personal attendant.

Firstly most of the information in  is this post was taken from the manga, so please note that  there are  number of changes in the Anime.

Look as far as Mature Themes go, it’s mostly inferred in the manga so most likely it won’t be included in the Anime.
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.